PDA

View Full Version : Apple TV 4.0 software missing features/bugs

jaw04005
Sep 30, 2010, 06:08 PM
So, it was inevitable that Apple would drop features from the Apple TV 3.0 software in the new 4.0 software because of the move to iOS. But some of the missing features (like nested folders) are important.

Here’s my list of missing features/bugs:

1. Nested folders within Movies and TV Shows are now gone. TV Show seasons are presented as separate listings that are not distinguished from other shows. Movies cannot be organized into collections (such as the “Star Wars” or “Batman”).
2. iTunes Extras and LPs don’t work.
3. AirTunes Speakers are gone.
4. Favorites within Radio are gone.
5. 480p, 1080i and 1080p output (only does 720p now) is gone.
6. Video playlists don’t continue after first video when using the Apple IR Remote.
7. Audio track descriptions (Commentary, Stereo, etc) don’t show up in the audio pop-up menu within a video.
8. Seasons are sorted incorrectly.
9. Playlists and Smart Playlists are sorted differently from iTunes.
10. Year metadata is missing from Movies.
11. No watched, partially watch or unwatched indicators for Netflix content.
12. No HD label for Netflix content.
13. No Netflix streaming quality bar or indicator.
14. Instant Queue is not the first menu selection within Netflix.
15. Unwatched/watched indicator bugs within certain menu selections. For example, viewed Podcasts aren't always marked as watched.
16. Remote.app doesn't wake Apple TV from sleep.

Any veteran Apple TV owners noticed other missing features?

grapes911
Sep 30, 2010, 06:11 PM
- 480p, 1080i and 1080p output (only does 720p now)
The new ATV does 720p and 480p. I'm pretty sure the old was the same.

jaw04005
Sep 30, 2010, 06:12 PM
The new ATV does 720p and 480p. I'm pretty sure the old was the same.

Output is not the same as playback. The old Apple TV upscaled content to 1080p similar to an upscaling DVD player.

Apple Expert
Sep 30, 2010, 06:13 PM
Would love them to add iTunes Extras. Why offer this feature and not be able to use it on the big screen?

jaw04005
Sep 30, 2010, 06:18 PM
Would love them to add iTunes Extras. Why offer this feature and not be able to use it on the big screen?

Itís missing from iOS thatís why. The iPhone, iPad and iPod touch canít playback iTunes Extras and LPs.

Iím sure a lot of this is coming eventually.

philipk
Sep 30, 2010, 06:34 PM
- Nested folders within Movies and TV Shows are now gone. TV Show seasons are presented as separate listings that are not distinguished from other shows. Movies cannot be organized into collections (such as the ďStar WarsĒ or ďBatmanĒ).

That is my only real complaint with the new ATV.

However, I have only been playing with it for the last two hours.

DeusInvictus7
Sep 30, 2010, 07:31 PM
That is my only real complaint with the new ATV.

However, I have only been playing with it for the last two hours.

My way to fix this is to just set up playlists for movies, that way I can I've all six star wars movies sorted from the rest, my marvel films sorted and my pixar movies all sorted as well. Works pretty well. Tv shows sort themselves pretty well as long as the tagging is done properly.

NightStorm
Sep 30, 2010, 07:39 PM
AppleTV v2 seems to be ignoring audio track descriptions. If you pulled up the audio track selection menu for a video that had multiple tracks on 3.0, you would see something like:

Stereo (English)
Surround (English)
Commentary (English)

Now with 4.0, all you see is

English
English
English

I'll be submitting this to apple.com/feedback shortly; I would suggest everyone else do the same as they find issues.

Toddgabweg
Sep 30, 2010, 07:41 PM
Itís missing from iOS thatís why. The iPhone, iPad and iPod touch canít playback iTunes Extras and LPs.

Iím sure a lot of this is coming eventually.

I bought Iron Man II in HD expecting to watch the extra features on the big screen... new to Apple TV (arrived today)... very nice... so small... easy setup... could see my itunes content very quickly... no need to stream to the xbox 360 anymore... nicer than my roku hd box that my kids use on their tv...

I hope itunes will offer a similar service to amazon for video (I like the idea of streaming movies that I purchased without downloading them or having to have my imac on)...

I am pleased so far....

blybug
Sep 30, 2010, 08:11 PM
My way to fix this is to just set up playlists for movies, that way I can I've all six star wars movies sorted from the rest, my marvel films sorted and my pixar movies all sorted as well. Works pretty well. Tv shows sort themselves pretty well as long as the tagging is done properly.

Would like one higher top level menu that just lists the names of the TV shows, upon clicking a show the Seasons would appear. I've got a couple dozen TV shows with several Seasons each. Now they all show up in one big list, each show repeated as many times as it has Seasons. It's like the not-updated-in-forever Front Row on Macs. Also it fails to alphabetize by the usual  convention of ignoring "The" and "A". They had it right on the original TV.

Would also be nice if whichever Computer/Library you have presently chosen received Top Level Menu treatment for its content (ie My Movies under Movies, etc). Relegating all the user's own content to the "Computer" Submenu certainly fits with the new "renting and streaming" model...I get it. But I don't like it.

These two changes in the interface also contribute to the new TV being less kid & wife friendly than the old one. Step backwards for taking over the living room, .

blybug
Sep 30, 2010, 08:16 PM
Also not too thrilled about Home Sharing being the conduit for Computer sharing on the TV and use of the Remote app. Home Sharing appears to be an all-or-nothing sort of feature across all these devices now.

I may want to have Home Sharing on so my wife, my son, and I can all copy music back and forth easily. But it doesn't necessarily mean I want my younger kids to be able to access my whole iTunes Library on the TV or one of them to start controlling my iTunes with the Remote App.

Home Sharing needs some toggles for each device, to set exactly what content you are sharing or allowing to be controlled with each other device under the same Home Sharing setup.

DeusInvictus7
Sep 30, 2010, 08:26 PM
Would like one higher top level menu that just lists the names of the TV shows, upon clicking a show the Seasons would appear. I've got a couple dozen TV shows with several Seasons each. Now they all show up in one big list, each show repeated as many times as it has Seasons. It's like the not-updated-in-forever Front Row on Macs. Also it fails to alphabetize by the usual  convention of ignoring "The" and "A". They had it right on the original TV.

Would also be nice if whichever Computer/Library you have presently chosen received Top Level Menu treatment for its content (ie My Movies under Movies, etc). Relegating all the user's own content to the "Computer" Submenu certainly fits with the new "renting and streaming" model...I get it. But I don't like it.

These two changes in the interface also contribute to the new TV being less kid & wife friendly than the old one. Step backwards for taking over the living room, .

Yeah I guess for lots of tv shows a top level sort would work better. I only have a few seasons of a couple shows so it doesn't bother me that much. But then again I do also have playlists set up for tv shows to do the sorting for me.

I agree with you that movies and tv shows from a computer should show up inter the movies and tv shows menus of the apple tv. Maybe they'll change the UI back to that.

pdpfilms
Sep 30, 2010, 08:34 PM
Hereís my list of missing features:

- AirTunes Speakers

Wait. Does this mean no integration into the "multiple Speakers" pane of iTunes 10, or the remote app? Not sure what you mean by that.

zedsdead
Sep 30, 2010, 08:36 PM
Movie Folders

TV Show Folders (every season is listed separately now)

The lack of both of these is VERY annoying.

The remote app also does not handle these features, and displays TV Show episodes out of order.

blybug
Sep 30, 2010, 08:51 PM
Wait. Does this mean no integration into the "multiple Speakers" pane of iTunes 10, or the remote app? Not sure what you mean by that.

The Remote app allows you to choose an iTunes Library, and also to output the playing content to multiple speakers including the TV.

Bottom right corner of iTunes 10 also has a speaker selection menu where you can play the same content simultaneously to multiple sets of speakers, including the TV.

My iTunes and my Remote app list 3 sets of speakers: Computer, TV, and the set connected to the Airport Express in the kitchen. All 3 can be chosen together and play the same song with barely a noticeable lag as I walk room to room.

rotarypower101
Sep 30, 2010, 08:52 PM
I seem to no longer get an episode/movie synopsis by pushing the up button...not a huge loss, but it seems a feature removed AFAICT?

Also really hate that my media has once again taken a back seat to the money train....
Please recorrect this egregious selfish error once again in future updates Apple.

I dont like going back to the simplistic frontrow personal media selection that have once again been reintroduced to marginalize my personal media!

I am sure I will find others, but got a half hour on the newest little electrical joy, but off to other activitys for a while.

Keep them coming, love to hear what others found to be a static staple of their usage that apple has now deemed superfluous....uhg!

jaw04005
Sep 30, 2010, 08:57 PM

You used to be able to stream Apple TV content (didn't matter if it was synced to the device or streamed from a Mac or PC) to an AirPort Express device via a pop-up menu on the Apple TV.

That's no longer the case. That is what I was referring to. It has nothing to do with the Remote.app or iTunes 10.

I seem to no longer get an episode/movie synopsis by pushing the up button...not a huge loss, but it seems a feature removed AFAICT?

The description pop-up for movies, podcasts and TV shows still works for me.

rotarypower101
Sep 30, 2010, 09:06 PM
You used to be able to stream Apple TV content (didn't matter if it was synced to the device or streamed from a Mac or PC) to an AirPort Express device via a pop-up menu on the Apple TV.

That's no longer the case. That is what I was referring to. It has nothing to do with the Remote.app or iTunes 10.

The description pop-up for movies, podcasts and TV shows still works for me.

I only tested TV Shows, have not even tried a movie yet.good to hear thanks for the correction :)

philipk
Sep 30, 2010, 10:18 PM
I found another bug on my system.

After watching a TV episode that I ripped. It now marks the show as unwatched instead of watched.

I have that problem with both of my ATV's synced to the same computer.

Has anyone else found that difference?

rritterson
Oct 1, 2010, 01:25 AM
Smart playlists re-sort alphabetically by song name instead of in the original order they are on the Mac. I went through the same $%&&%*($# issue on the iPhone for quite a while. It's extremely obnoxious.

MCRunning
Oct 1, 2010, 02:36 AM
Nvm figured it out

NewtypeCJ
Oct 1, 2010, 08:00 AM
Two irksome things about the new aTV that I noticed last night:

If you've got TV shows in your Netflix Instant Watch queue, it doesn't show which episodes you've watched already - a feature available on Netflix for the Xbox 360 and on my Samsung blu-ray player.

I connected up my iTunes library and watched the season finale of Louie - I had a season pass and just hadn't watched the last episode. Finished watching it and let the credits roll and get all the way back to the episode summary screen and it isn't marked as watched.

Chundles
Oct 1, 2010, 08:04 AM
Also not too thrilled about Home Sharing being the conduit for Computer sharing on the TV and use of the Remote app. Home Sharing appears to be an all-or-nothing sort of feature across all these devices now.

I may want to have Home Sharing on so my wife, my son, and I can all copy music back and forth easily. But it doesn't necessarily mean I want my younger kids to be able to access my whole iTunes Library on the TV or one of them to start controlling my iTunes with the Remote App.

Home Sharing needs some toggles for each device, to set exactly what content you are sharing or allowing to be controlled with each other device under the same Home Sharing setup.

Definitely.

Used to be able to have someone come over, they type in a 4 number code and stream. i don't want to give them my iTunes account and password. Bring back the old pairing.

newagemac
Oct 1, 2010, 09:26 AM
Definitely.

Used to be able to have someone come over, they type in a 4 number code and stream. i don't want to give them my iTunes account and password. Bring back the old pairing.

That's what Airplay is for. Except now they won't even have to type in a 4 number code. :apple:

musicpenguy
Oct 1, 2010, 09:33 AM
Yea with AirPlay you just need to be on the same network ! - No pairing necessary !

AppleInLVX
Oct 1, 2010, 09:50 AM
This is my first streaming device of any sort. I'm still toying around, but I have noticed that on the good side, my stereo cabinet just got nearly totally empty. Where I used to have a receiver, Cd player, DVD player, Blu ray player and VCR, I now have a receiver and Blu ray player and damned nigh invisible ATV. Dunno what I'll do with all the space! Another plus was the ease of setup, and everything seems to work just fine.

However, for some reason the music I stream from the computer sounds a little... thin, for failure of a better word. Is there an easy explanation. I always run my EQ flat, and up to now, it's been fine. Here I feel like I need to punch the mids and lows a little.

Getting around iTunes using the included ATV remote is tedious beyond belief. Using the iPod Touch is FAR better, but still a little hard to figure.

I can't seem to favourite radio shows (someone said earlier this feature is in fact there--hold down play and it'll fav. Haven't tried this yet). I can't get the genius feature to work for some reason.

Questions from the living room streaming n00b:

Does my internet bandwidth take a hit at all when streaming from iTunes? I know it will for Movie rentals, flickr anf YouTube browsing and the like, but everything already on the HDD of the computer I'm streaming from doesn't impact it, right?

Also, about how much bandwidth does internet radio eat? I have a feeling we'll be using that a lot, but I'm worried it'll make me hit my 95G/mo limit.

Any thought appreciated...

KeithJenner
Oct 1, 2010, 10:00 AM
I can't answer all of your questions, but streaming from iTunes doesn't affect your broadband usage as t's all in your network.

As for the radio, I'm not sure what quality this is, but just look at the file size of the music on your iTunes. One GB of broadband useage would give you a lot of streaming audio (I'd say over a day depending on bitrate).

AppleInLVX
Oct 1, 2010, 10:09 AM
I can't answer all of your questions, but streaming from iTunes doesn't affect your broadband usage as t's all in your network.

As for the radio, I'm not sure what quality this is, but just look at the file size of the music on your iTunes. One GB of broadband useage would give you a lot of streaming audio (I'd say over a day depending on bitrate).

Thank you... those were the main things. :) I thought that local net streaming should be OK. I didn't expect just pulling audio from the 'net to be as onerous a deal as video is at 1G/hour or so, but one never knows. I imagine the bit rate of streaming internet audio isn't all that high.

Diode
Oct 1, 2010, 10:45 AM
It seems that every time I reset my time capsule, I need to renter my wifi info in my appletv. Anyone else experience this?

roland.g
Oct 1, 2010, 01:43 PM
Do Movies (from your library in Computers) still have the ability to sort by Genre Folders? Is that the folders that is missing?
Can you still sort by unwatched?
Can you still bring up the options to turn subtitles On/Off?
Can you still see all the Tagged Chapter names and go direct to a movie chapter?

KD35
Oct 1, 2010, 02:06 PM
Have any of you noticed that not all of your albums/artists are listed on your remote, while you are looking at the library through the remote app??

I have tons of albums in my library, and it only shows like 40 albums...

parkds
Oct 1, 2010, 11:48 PM
Also it fails to alphabetize by the usual  convention of ignoring "The" and "A". They had it right on the original TV.

Along the same lines, if you have more than 9 seasons of a show it sorts it numerically instead of in increasing order like the old AppleTV would do. For example on the new AppleTV the listing would be:
Season 1
Season 10
Season 11
Season 2
Season 3

Hopefully these quirks get resolved quicker than they did on the original.

NEBaghead
Oct 2, 2010, 12:13 AM

It still does. You have to hit the up button twice.

Chundles
Oct 2, 2010, 12:27 AM
That's what Airplay is for. Except now they won't even have to type in a 4 number code. :apple:

Yeah but there's no indication that AirPlay for video content is coming to computers, only devices running iOS 4.2

So if I have a video on my laptop and go to my parent's place and want to show them the video, I would need their iTunes Store account ID and password because that's the only way to have my laptop appear on the new AppleTV.

Unless I've missed something massive and Steve said that AirPlay for video was coming to iTunes 10.1 so I could start playing a video on my laptop, hit the AirPlay button and stream it to the AppleTV? That only works for music at the moment.

Can anyone clear this up? Can you PUSH video FROM a computer TO an AppleTV?

zedsdead
Oct 2, 2010, 06:33 AM
Do Movies (from your library in Computers) still have the ability to sort by Genre Folders? Is that the folders that is missing?
Can you still sort by unwatched?
Can you still bring up the options to turn subtitles On/Off?
Can you still see all the Tagged Chapter names and go direct to a movie chapter?

Yes, these options all still work.

jajohns8
Oct 2, 2010, 09:10 AM
Has missing HD symbol for high def content been mentioned?

I have noticed a general step backward in how file metadata is handled. (Particularly in default sorting and ability to recognize attributes in Itunes.)

Scrambled playlists, TV Seasons showing up separately, no ability to recognize nested movies, (referenced in the OP.)

The original Apple TV got it right in these areas.

Please fix this.

jaw04005
Oct 2, 2010, 09:28 AM
Yeah but there's no indication that AirPlay for video content is coming to computers, only devices running iOS 4.2

So if I have a video on my laptop and go to my parent's place and want to show them the video, I would need their iTunes Store account ID and password because that's the only way to have my laptop appear on the new AppleTV.

Unless I've missed something massive and Steve said that AirPlay for video was coming to iTunes 10.1 so I could start playing a video on my laptop, hit the AirPlay button and stream it to the AppleTV? That only works for music at the moment.

Can anyone clear this up? Can you PUSH video FROM a computer TO an AppleTV?

You can’t currently because the Apple TV is running iOS 4.1, but it’s coming. I would imagine they’ll use this as a replacement for the previous “sharing” feature of the old Apple TV that required a passcode. I don’t think Apple would gimp AirPlay on the Mac/PC to only support audio. That would pretty stupid considering they’re trying to get third-parties to adopt it.

Right now, AirPlay only appears in iTunes. It would be awesome if they would role it out in QuickTime also just like on the iPad.

jajohns8
Oct 2, 2010, 09:55 AM
Inconsistent handling of subtitles. Subtitles display correctly when file is first played or paused, but disappear after a few seconds, and do not return.

Arran
Oct 2, 2010, 09:59 AM
No iTunes music store.

I sort-of makes sense: Since there's no local storage now, there's nowhere to store purchases. That said, I sometimes used to explore the music store on my old apple tv.

williedigital
Oct 2, 2010, 10:02 AM
Release year for movies is no longer displayed. Also, I find it really annoying that you can only sort by Genre. I'd like to sort/search by year, director, actor, nation of production, etc.

williedigital
Oct 2, 2010, 10:02 AM
Has missing HD symbol for high def content been mentioned?

I have noticed a general step backward in how file metadata is handled. (Particularly in default sorting and ability to recognize attributes in Itunes.)

Scrambled playlists, TV Seasons showing up separately, no ability to recognize nested movies, (referenced in the OP.)

The original Apple TV got it right in these areas.

Please fix this.

I still see the HD. Do you have it tagged in the metadata?

jajohns8
Oct 2, 2010, 10:09 AM
I still see the HD. Do you have it tagged in the metadata?

I never needed to tag anything myself before. The old apple tv just recognized content as HD and placed the HD symbol there, without any intervention from me.

This doesn't happen with the new Apple Tv.

Netflix doesn't display the HD symbol either. (granted, different situations, but still interesting to note)

williedigital
Oct 2, 2010, 10:50 AM
I never needed to tag anything myself before. The old apple tv just recognized content as HD and placed the HD symbol there, without any intervention from me.

This doesn't happen with the new Apple Tv.

Netflix doesn't display the HD symbol either. (granted, different situations, but still interesting to note)

I see. That is lame.

diamornte
Oct 2, 2010, 11:46 AM
Does anyone else notice that photo slideshows no longer have the option of randomizing your photo library collection during the screensaver? It seems to put everything in chronological order, and I no longer see the "random" option in the screensaver section.

Plus, our entire photo library does not seem to show up, only a good 2-3 years worth. Maybe that's due to the lack of space on this new ATV?

philipk
Oct 2, 2010, 12:44 PM
Does anyone else notice that photo slideshows no longer have the option of randomizing your photo library collection during the screensaver? It seems to put everything in chronological order, and I no longer see the "random" option in the screensaver section.

Plus, our entire photo library does not seem to show up, only a good 2-3 years worth. Maybe that's due to the lack of space on this new ATV?

I am syncing with Aperture and not iPhone.

I am getting my entire photo library on the ATV.

With screensaver, there is no random option which is frustrating. However, with Aperture, nothing is in chronological order but is randomized by default in ATV screensaver mode.

BlackMangoTree
Oct 2, 2010, 12:53 PM
I hate it how it doesn't display the photos in alphabetical order.

Why can't it just mirror the folder structure i have in Aperture.

The Apple TV e while the performance of the unit is 1000% better than the original the UI is poor.

potatis
Oct 2, 2010, 01:03 PM
Is the new :apple:TV interface officially called 4.0 in the settings menu?

jaw04005
Oct 2, 2010, 01:17 PM
Is the new :apple:TV interface officially called 4.0 in the settings menu?

Yes

diamornte
Oct 2, 2010, 03:20 PM
I am syncing with Aperture and not iPhone.

I am getting my entire photo library on the ATV.

With screensaver, there is no random option which is frustrating. However, with Aperture, nothing is in chronological order but is randomized by default in ATV screensaver mode.

Please don't tell me I have to buy Aperature now in order to get randomized photos!

Can you or someone pls do me a favor and put your screensaver on "floating" and see if you notice duplicate photos between floating pics? That's what I see on the new ATV vs old ATV...That to me says that ATV2 is not storing all photos in an album/event, just *some* of them.

Unless Apple fixes this, I'll have to say ATV2 is a downgrade from the perspective of a photo buff like me!

jaw04005
Oct 2, 2010, 03:36 PM
Hurm. Noticed today that the Remote.app doesn't wake the Apple TV from sleep. That's very annoying.

Marvin1379
Oct 2, 2010, 08:37 PM

The Remote app allows you to choose an iTunes Library, and also to output the playing content to multiple speakers including the TV.

Bottom right corner of iTunes 10 also has a speaker selection menu where you can play the same content simultaneously to multiple sets of speakers, including the TV.

My iTunes and my Remote app list 3 sets of speakers: Computer, TV, and the set connected to the Airport Express in the kitchen. All 3 can be chosen together and play the same song with barely a noticeable lag as I walk room to room.

I also am lamenting the absence of the multiple speakers option either from :apple:TV2 itself or within the Remote app. I'm sure it's coming. With a lot of other things that are missing. (Love the hardware, though!)

Mind The Mac
Oct 3, 2010, 11:02 AM
Hurm. Noticed today that the Remote.app doesn't wake the Apple TV from sleep. That's very annoying.

Try pressing "menu" at the bottom of the touch pad on the remote.app - it works for me.

Also from the original post, Radio favourites are working. Again using the remote.app, highlight the station and then press the icon in the bottom left corner of the touch pad (Small square box), this then asks you to select as a favourite.

Definitely miss the ability to stream over "airtunes" when using the Radio and also miss being able to stream back to ATV2 with my ATV1, which is now my JukeBox!

iMJustAGuy
Oct 3, 2010, 01:25 PM
Has anybody found out if you can stream Music Videos? I assume that you will be able to play them from a "Music Video" playlist. But are there any ways to access your music videos without a playlist.

Not related to this thread by WHY, OH WHY, has Apple put off not adding a dedicated music videos section/tab. I HATE having my videos integrated in with my songs.

Surf Monkey
Oct 18, 2010, 09:41 PM
AirTunes seems broken on mine. I can see my ATV2 on the AirTunes speaker list but iTunes won't connect to the ATV2. I can get AirPlay to work just fine, but I prefer to use AirTunes because plays there count in iTunes while AirPlay plays don't. I'm OCD like that.

So, is this a bug or do I just not have it set up right?

pedz
Oct 19, 2010, 01:21 PM
How do you choose between airplay and airtunes? I thought you had to use airplay now? I am having the same problem. when i select the atv2 to stream to it fails trying to connect. My wife has the same exact computer and she has no problem connecting.

callme
Nov 28, 2010, 05:31 AM
So, it was inevitable that Apple would drop features from the Apple TV 3.0 software in the new 4.0 software because of the move to iOS. But some of the missing features (like nested folders) are important.

Hereís my list of missing features/bugs:

1. Nested folders within Movies and TV Shows are now gone. TV Show seasons are presented as separate listings that are not distinguished from other shows. Movies cannot be organized into collections (such as the ďStar WarsĒ or ďBatmanĒ).
2. iTunes Extras and LPs donít work.
3. AirTunes Speakers are gone.
4. Favorites within Radio are gone.
5. 480p, 1080i and 1080p output (only does 720p now) is gone.
6. Video playlists donít continue after first video when using the Apple IR Remote.
7. Audio track descriptions (Commentary, Stereo, etc) donít show up in the audio pop-up menu within a video.
8. Seasons are sorted incorrectly.
9. Playlists and Smart Playlists are sorted differently from iTunes.
10. Year metadata is missing from Movies.
11. No watched, partially watch or unwatched indicators for Netflix content.
12. No HD label for Netflix content.
13. No Netflix streaming quality bar or indicator.
14. Instant Queue is not the first menu selection within Netflix.
15. Unwatched/watched indicator bugs within certain menu selections. For example, viewed Podcasts aren't always marked as watched.
16. Remote.app doesn't wake Apple TV from sleep.

Favorites in Radio are still there.