PDA

View Full Version : Transferring files from itouch goodreader to ipad goodreader?

redryder
Sep 30, 2010, 09:54 PM
I just bought an ipad and paid for the ipad version of goodreader. I currently also have goodreader installed on my ipod touch with a ton of pdfs uploaded. Is there a quick and easy way to transfer files from the ipodís goodreader to the ipad goodreader? I donít want to have to hunt through my macís harddrive for thousands of pdfs that have already been nicely sorted on the touch.

normwood
Oct 1, 2010, 05:09 AM
I just bought an ipad and paid for the ipad version of goodreader. I currently also have goodreader installed on my ipod touch with a ton of pdfs uploaded. Is there a quick and easy way to transfer files from the ipodís goodreader to the ipad goodreader? I donít want to have to hunt through my macís harddrive for thousands of pdfs that have already been nicely sorted on the touch.

Could you upload them from your iPod to Google Docs or some simular cloud service then back down to your iPad?

Better yet, is it feasible to connect two devices as servers to your Mac at the same time and transfer that way?

I am actually in similar situation. I would like to duplicate what I have on my iPad onto my iP4.

Steve