PDA

View Full Version : Can you customize MobileMe to Sync certain data to select devices?

dpavid
Oct 1, 2010, 02:24 AM
We have a company account with five iPhone 4's. Some us have our own Mac machines as well, others are on PC.

We each have our own contacts like family and friends however we share many business contacts amongst each other. The same for the calendar. I have a family calendar and a work calendar.

Is there a way for mobile me to share on certain items with each other while keeping the other data to ourselves? For instance, we'd like the share a few calendars and contact groups with each other but I do not want them to see my personal contacts and family calendar. Vice versa with each of us.

TIA for any post.

Macsterguy
Oct 1, 2010, 03:45 AM
We have a company account with five iPhone 4's. Some us have our own Mac machines as well, others are on PC.

We each have our own contacts like family and friends however we share many business contacts amongst each other. The same for the calendar. I have a family calendar and a work calendar.

Is there a way for mobile me to share on certain items with each other while keeping the other data to ourselves? For instance, we'd like the share a few calendars and contact groups with each other but I do not want them to see my personal contacts and family calendar. Vice versa with each of us.

TIA for any post.

MobileMe comes close but will not meet the needs that you specified.