PDA

View Full Version : 4.2 Beta 2: Safari Scrolling After Zooming bug

whocaresit
Oct 2, 2010, 09:41 AM
I was playing around with 4.2 b2 and noticed that every time I pinch zoom in, it always seems to scroll while lifting the finger away from screen. :(

Any one noticed that?

bryonbnm
Oct 2, 2010, 10:05 AM
I was playing around with 4.2 b2 and noticed that every time I pinch zoom in, it always seems to scroll while lifting the finger away from screen. :(

Any one noticed that?

Doesn't happy every time for me, but it is happening.

celticpride678
Oct 2, 2010, 10:19 AM
It's a beta build. These things are bound to happen.

If you don't like it, you shouldn't have updated in the first place, or restore.

whocaresit
Oct 2, 2010, 04:16 PM
It's a beta build. These things are bound to happen.

If you don't like it, you shouldn't have updated in the first place, or restore.

If no one reports it, the bug will remain in the final version as well. It won't be automagically fixed

sapporobaby
Oct 2, 2010, 04:18 PM
If no one reports it, the bug will remain in the final version as well. It won't be automagically fixed

Uhhh....Are you a certified beta tester? Are you part of the Apple Developer network? Why report it here? Do you think Apple pops in to read complaints from people not affiliated with their developer community?

whocaresit
Oct 2, 2010, 04:22 PM
Uhhh....Are you a certified beta tester? Are you part of the Apple Developer network? Why report it here? Do you think Apple pops in to read complaints from people not affiliated with their developer community?

Exactly what I was saying. I did post a bug report to them.

I'm here in MR, asking if any one else has seen the issue. If you haven't.. you have no reason to take part in this thread. :cool:

sapporobaby
Oct 2, 2010, 04:26 PM
Exactly what I was saying. I did post a bug report to them.

If you haven't.. you have no reason to take part in this thread. :cool:

This should apply to everyone else then. Nice that you sidestepped my questions but this is pretty much typical. Carry on with your "questions".