Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

arturmeireles

macrumors member
Original poster
Dec 1, 2009
Portugal
I lost my Ipad but I was able to find it using "find my iphone" mobile me feature THANK GOD!!! Anyway but I decided to wipe the Ipad and when I got home I try to restore the Ipad and I got stuck on the progress bar around 60%. So I did something that one of our members recommended: I downloaded the firmware 3.2.2. So I put the Ipad into DFU mode, opened Itunes and on the "restore" button I option+click and choose the firmware 3.2.2 but I still have the same problem: the progress bar get stuck on 60%. I dont know what to do anymore. I have classes tomorrow and I need my Ipad : (

Any clue? BIG THANKS!!!

minttea

macrumors newbie
Mar 16, 2011
I lost my Ipad but I was able to find it using "find my iphone" mobile me feature THANK GOD!!! Anyway but I decided to wipe the Ipad and when I got home I try to restore the Ipad and I got stuck on the progress bar around 60%. So I did something that one of our members recommended: I downloaded the firmware 3.2.2. So I put the Ipad into DFU mode, opened Itunes and on the "restore" button I option+click and choose the firmware 3.2.2 but I still have the same problem: the progress bar get stuck on 60%. I dont know what to do anymore. I have classes tomorrow and I need my Ipad : (

Any clue? BIG THANKS!!!

Have you tried to soft reset it by holding the power button and home button at the same time? Try that.

Rooskibar03

macrumors 65816
Feb 5, 2007
State of Denial
Have you by chance Jailbroke the ipad and installed Wi-Fi Sync?

If so that will kill any updates or restores. Remove Wi-Fi Sync from your computer, instructions are on the dev website, reboot and you should have no issues.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.