PDA

View Full Version : iTunes says there are 2 apps to update, but...

seajay96
Oct 3, 2010, 07:18 AM
I've updated all of my apps in the App Updates window, synced both my iPhone and my iPad several times in the last few days, but iTunes is still showing a little 2 next to the "Apps" header indicating there are still 2 more out there that need to be updated.

Any idea how to get rid of this?

sammich
Oct 3, 2010, 07:21 AM
The updates page only shows updates available for the account signed in (account name is in the top right of the window). You'll need to sign into the other account to see any app updates.

However, on the iPhone, all updates regardless of the current account will appear.

seajay96
Oct 3, 2010, 07:28 AM
The updates page only shows updates available for the account signed in (account name is in the top right of the window). You'll need to sign into the other account to see any app updates.

However, on the iPhone, all updates regardless of the current account will appear.

I should have thought of that, thanks.

MyraArgie
Oct 7, 2010, 09:57 PM

I've the same problem with 2 apps updates,even signing in with another account doesn't solve the problem,they remain there.
:(

urbanmacUser
Oct 29, 2010, 11:50 AM
I've the same problem with 2 apps updates,even signing in with another account doesn't solve the problem,they remain there.
:(

Same here, signed in and says two apps to update but there is nothing!