Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

seajay96

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jun 26, 2010
I've updated all of my apps in the App Updates window, synced both my iPhone and my iPad several times in the last few days, but iTunes is still showing a little 2 next to the "Apps" header indicating there are still 2 more out there that need to be updated.

Any idea how to get rid of this?

sammich

macrumors 601
Sep 26, 2006
Sarcasmville.
The updates page only shows updates available for the account signed in (account name is in the top right of the window). You'll need to sign into the other account to see any app updates.

However, on the iPhone, all updates regardless of the current account will appear.

seajay96

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jun 26, 2010
The updates page only shows updates available for the account signed in (account name is in the top right of the window). You'll need to sign into the other account to see any app updates.

However, on the iPhone, all updates regardless of the current account will appear.

I should have thought of that, thanks.

MyraArgie

macrumors newbie
Feb 26, 2010
2 apps updates

I've the same problem with 2 apps updates,even signing in with another account doesn't solve the problem,they remain there.
:(

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.