PDA

View Full Version : Ipad Airplay problems in ios beta 4.1 and 4.2

kimaa
Oct 3, 2010, 11:52 AM
I have my stereo connected to an airtunes express device, and i have used this combination for the last 2 years via the remote app on my iphone/ipad and it has worked perfectly.
But now I use the ipad to connect to the airtunes express via airtunes in the ipod app on my ipad and the the problems begins!

The music plays for 10 seconds then it stops and starts again - its like its gets intererrupted somehow..

any ideas?

Cosmo M3
Oct 3, 2010, 11:59 AM
I have my stereo connected to an airtunes express device, and i have used this combination for the last 2 years via the remote app on my iphone/ipad and it has worked perfectly.
But now I use the ipad to connect to the airtunes express via airtunes in the ipod app on my ipad and the the problems begins!

The music plays for 10 seconds then it stops and starts again - its like its gets intererrupted somehow..

any ideas?

problems and issues with a beta OS??

.....nooooo

spammerhamster
Oct 3, 2010, 11:59 AM
Install beta 4.3

Shoesy
Oct 3, 2010, 12:16 PM
Downgrade to the stable version. Seriously, should do the trick.

kimaa
Oct 3, 2010, 12:44 PM
Downgrade to the stable version. Seriously, should do the trick.

Come on guys, only the betas got Airplay?!?

Shoesy
Oct 3, 2010, 01:03 PM

So what has changed?

kimaa
Oct 3, 2010, 01:08 PM
So what has changed?

before airplay you needed: a ios device(ipad/iphone), a laptop with itunes and a stereo, now you can send your music directly from your ipad to the stereo

flopticalcube
Oct 3, 2010, 01:15 PM
It's a beta and will have issues.

jmann
Oct 3, 2010, 05:48 PM
Install beta 4.3

Thats out already? :confused:

MacRumorUser
Oct 3, 2010, 06:06 PM
AirTunes and AirPlay are different entities OP. Yes it's buggy on the Beta. Hence its called a Beta. Your only options are to wait another 8 days for Beta 3 or forgoe Airplay in the interim.