PDA

View Full Version : Ipod frozen :(

xxkris123
Oct 3, 2010, 03:51 PM
My ipod touch is frozen on a screen that shows a picture of a chord and the disk that says itunes i cant do anythingg at all on my ipod i tried resetting it and restarting it and nothing works i cant go on itunes with it every time i plug it in it does all the loading then the message shows up that says your request cant be completed and everythingg nothing is reconized cant do anythinggg

iLike2Touch
Oct 3, 2010, 03:54 PM
Calm down.

Hold the power button and the home button for ten seconds, release the power button and continue to hold the home button until you see the "Connect to iTunes" screen.

iTunes will pop up and tell you to restore. Click the restore button.

Your iPod will be good as new :)

xxkris123
Oct 3, 2010, 03:56 PM
OMGGG!!!!!!!!!!! thankk youuuuuuuuuuu i havnt been able to use my ipod for months and noone knows anythingggg thankk you soooo much

Abscissa
Oct 3, 2010, 04:05 PM
OMGGG!!!!!!!!!!! thankk youuuuuuuuuuu i havnt been able to use my ipod for months and noone knows anythingggg thankk you soooo much

Had an inoperable iPod for months and it was solved in 5 minutes. XD

xxkris123
Oct 3, 2010, 04:10 PM
WTF!! it was all workingg and loadingg then it went right back to that screen with the picture of the chord and disk and that msg came back up when i tried to use i tunes

iLike2Touch
Oct 3, 2010, 04:20 PM
I'm sorry, please calm the **** down.

So you restored, played with it, plugged it into iTunes and got the "Connect to iTunes" screen again? Am I correct?

If I am, may I suggest updating to the latest version of iTunes?

xxkris123
Oct 3, 2010, 05:35 PM
it started to restore adn when it finished it just went right back to how it use to be to that picture of the chord and disk and itunes isnt letting me do anything either

chagla
Nov 18, 2010, 09:37 AM
hi everyone, i have the 8gb itouch with same problem. i have tried holding the home key and power button together.

absolutely nothing happens on itunes. tried two different computers.

any more ideas?