PDA

View Full Version : Apple TV avail online at Microcenter

tasset
Oct 5, 2010, 02:54 PM
If anyone is interested, it appears Microcenter has the new Apple TV available through their online website. I have a physical store local here in Dallas but appears online only for now. The webpage says ships 1-3 days, but I ordered two hours ago and already got a Fedex tracking number.

http://www.microcenter.com/single_product_results.phtml?product_id=0347298

tbonewilly
Oct 5, 2010, 03:59 PM
Not avaiable in California.:confused:

sjc83
Oct 5, 2010, 09:32 PM
great store, just saying.

Slov
Oct 6, 2010, 01:37 AM
If anyone is interested, it appears Microcenter has the new Apple TV available through their online website. I have a physical store local here in Dallas but appears online only for now. The webpage says ships 1-3 days, but I ordered two hours ago and already got a Fedex tracking number.

http://www.microcenter.com/single_product_results.phtml?product_id=0347298

Thanks for the heads up. Got one there today after reading your post.

RandomNinjaAtk
Oct 6, 2010, 02:03 AM
Dude, can't thank you enough for the heads up :D. I've been having the hardest time trying to get 2 of them. So I ordered 2 for in store pickup! I gotta make an hour drive to get them tomorrow, but well worth it. I've never been to one of these stores before. So I'm excited to see it. Hopefully the site won't be lying to me and they actually have 5 in stock, when I reserved 2 for pickup. Otherwise I'll have made the drive for no reason :(.

sjc83
Oct 6, 2010, 04:32 AM
Don't worry there inventory is real time, I have never had a problem with them. I have done in store pick up many times and never had a problem.

RandomNinjaAtk
Oct 6, 2010, 06:45 PM
You all were so right, managed to pickup 2 apple tv's from them today! And the new apple tv is fantastic. The store though is awesome, never seen a store with their kind of inventory of computer custom parts and etc. Too bad its an hour from my house :/ Or I'd totally shop their more often! Thanks for the tip!

sjc83
Oct 6, 2010, 07:57 PM
not to mention there staff is very very very knowledgeable.

CrAkD
Oct 6, 2010, 10:57 PM
microcenter is amazing. I never knew there was one down the street from me til one was running a great deal on i7 processors pickup in store. so I did that about a year or so ago and have been hooked since. I go there like every week now. its like new egg but no waiting for shipping. prices are a tad higher but its worth it to not have to wait for shipping.