Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

HarryPot

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Sep 5, 2009
I bought this app almost a year ago (so much people talking about it, and it looked nice:p), and I have yet to find a use for this app. I already have Things, which I prefer for my To-Do lists.

So, how do you use it? Sometimes I think I haven't given enough time to the app to discover some benefits.

Gokunama

macrumors 6502a
Sep 13, 2008
Guess so. I've tried a lot out trying to find stuff that works for me. Can't help buying something that might be good...

a.jfred

macrumors 6502
May 28, 2010
Austin, TX
I use it because it allows me to passcode protect folders, so I can store passwords & calendar items. And the occasional note :) I do like it better than notepad.

HarryPot

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Sep 5, 2009
Guess so. I've tried a lot out trying to find stuff that works for me. Can't help buying something that might be good...

I guess that¡s my problem also. Buying some apps out of impulse and not need.:)

I think I'll just keep it for the occasional Buying List or quick note. What I don't like much of the app is that, even tho it looks awesome (design wise), it feels that they added way too much options and ways of looking at things, that it distracts and confuses you.

Pravda

macrumors 6502a
Sep 30, 2008
Philly
I use it pretty often.
I have food recipes, movies I want to see when they come out on DVD,
important work related info, settings for my scope on my riffle when I go to the range, tire pressure for my bikes (don't know why, but I constantly forget them when the riding season comes along) and most important, info that I like/need to remember about my wife.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.