PDA

View Full Version : iPad Wi-Fi never works !!!!

iGOOGLE
Oct 6, 2010, 03:35 AM
just watch this video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3b7iIdYB6jo&feature=player_embedded

what should I do ?

hatcheeks
Oct 6, 2010, 03:39 AM
take it back and get it exchanged

MacDawg
Oct 6, 2010, 03:39 AM
Have you tried contacting Apple for support?

Phil A.
Oct 6, 2010, 04:02 AM
Definitely looks like a problem you should be taking up with Apple - if the iPad doesn't detect the WiFi adapter, then something is clearly wrong

Mord
Oct 6, 2010, 04:51 AM
my ipod touch had the same problem, it was a hardware fault so they just replaced it at the store.

ArmCortexA8
Oct 6, 2010, 04:53 AM
just watch this video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3b7iIdYB6jo&feature=player_embedded

what should I do ?

Seems like your iPad is acting as if it has no WiFi at all, unless the WiFi module was not even installed in the ipad during manufacturing - pretty rare but anything is possible with mass produced items. Have you tried doing a full restore? Other than these suggestions, get it exchanged as you have the visual proof wifi wont work.

iGOOGLE
Oct 6, 2010, 10:13 PM
WOOW. I went to the apple store today and the directly replaced the device for me.

Thanks for help everyone.

whocaresit
Oct 6, 2010, 10:47 PM
Yes it does!!!!!!

Ciclismo
Oct 6, 2010, 11:29 PM
Yes it does!!!!!!

His (I'm assumin OP is male) didn't, that's why it was replaced (see one post above yours).

I'm glad they helped you nout OP - I watched the video and it looked like the software recognised the fact that the hardware was unavailable.

Edit: To quote Terry Pratchet's Maskerade: 'And all those exclamation marks, you notice? Five? A sure sign of someone who wears his underpants on his head.'

I wonder then what six means?

tactician1016
Oct 7, 2010, 07:10 AM
Edit: To quote Terry Pratchet's Maskerade: 'And all those exclamation marks, you notice? Five? A sure sign of someone who wears his underpants on his head.'

I wonder then what six means?

Six means he wears everything on his head, with nothing inside.