PDA

View Full Version : Unfinished App (bug) won't delete.

SjaakNL
Oct 6, 2010, 03:40 AM
I wanted to dowload a free app, and then I got a pop-up that the iTunes agreement has been changed. Then nothing happened and I clicked on downloading again. The new download worked and now i stil have 1 app that is still "Waiting" to download. I cannot delete it and if I click it to pause or re-start nothing will happen aswell.

How do I remove it?

Thanks in advance..

saberahul
Oct 6, 2010, 10:35 PM
I wanted to dowload a free app, and then I got a pop-up that the iTunes agreement has been changed. Then nothing happened and I clicked on downloading again. The new download worked and now i stil have 1 app that is still "Waiting" to download. I cannot delete it and if I click it to pause or re-start nothing will happen aswell.

How do I remove it?

Thanks in advance..

A. Restart iPad and when prompted for password type it in.

OR

B. Sync with iTunes.

bigbro1096
Oct 7, 2010, 02:39 AM

How do I remove it?

Thanks in advance..

I had this problem on my iPhone 4. All you have to do is reset your iPad/iPhone/iPod Touch to do this you simply press and hold your home and lock button until you are prompted with the "slide to power off" at that point you want to power off by sliding. To turn back on press the same buttons until the apple logo appears. After it appears let go of the buttons and wait for the "slide to unlock" screen appears. I did this and the app was done updating and I haven't had the problem since. Hope this has helped