PDA

View Full Version : The GILT app

CarboysDesire
Oct 7, 2010, 11:49 PM
WHY IS IT SO MOTHERFREAKING BUGGY???!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad::mad::mad:

LiloThePleo
Oct 8, 2010, 12:05 AM
HOW WOULD ANYONE HERE KNOW???

Wouldn't it be better to ask the developer? And no need to shout next time, ok?

SteveKnobs
Oct 8, 2010, 07:56 AM
HOW WOULD ANYONE HERE KNOW???

Wouldn't it be better to ask the developer? And no need to shout next time, ok?

Yea OP. Listen to the thread police here ^^. How dare you use emphasis when you speak to us.

sapporobaby
Oct 8, 2010, 08:35 AM
I don't particularly mind the CAPS. It shows a lack of Internet Etiquette and possible mental issues. :) However I do not understand the in Forum complaining when last time I looked MR didn't develop apps. This is why MR is becoming more and more like FB. A universal dumping ground for the Internet challenged.

mrathee
Oct 8, 2010, 08:56 AM
I Don't Know What We're Yelling About!!!

CarboysDesire
Oct 8, 2010, 09:29 PM
The CAPS were used to express my frustration with the app. Traditionally anything written in ALL CAPS implies yelling, and that exactly what I meant to imply. The question itself was rhetorical. I KNOW nobody here knows squat about how the app was written. If you think I thought otherwise well then perhaps you are the one with possible mental issues.

I apologize to the admins for wasting this valuable interweb space.

I use GILT almost daily and have picked up some pretty good deals. But every day it crashes with simple browsing. It irks me. I thought perhaps other iPad users who read this forum might empathize with me.

SOOOOOOORRY! :rolleyes:

sapporobaby
Oct 8, 2010, 09:40 PM
The CAPS were used to express my frustration with the app. Traditionally anything written in ALL CAPS implies yelling, and that exactly what I meant to imply. The question itself was rhetorical. I KNOW nobody here knows squat about how the app was written. If you think I thought otherwise well then perhaps you are the one with possible mental issues.

I apologize to the admins for wasting this valuable interweb space.

I use GILT almost daily and have picked up some pretty good deals. But every day it crashes with simple browsing. It irks me. I thought perhaps other iPad users who read this forum might empathize with me.

SOOOOOOORRY! :rolleyes:

Could it be that maybe it was the way you approached the forum? You come in blaming and virtual yelling and we are supposed to jump on the we are empathetic bandwagon?

Yawn...

CarboysDesire
Oct 8, 2010, 09:42 PM
How did blame the forum in any way? :rolleyes: