PDA

View Full Version : Refurbished or Rugular?

bigbro1096
Oct 8, 2010, 06:14 PM
Well I almost have enough money for an iPad and well besides price being a factor do you think I should go with the regular or refurbished iPad? Also if you have any facts or experiences with refurbished iPads can you share them? Thanks a lot for everyones help! - Justin

bigbro1096
Oct 8, 2010, 09:13 PM
Anyone because I really need help before monday : /

JimmyTheKnife
Oct 8, 2010, 10:22 PM
Well I almost have enough money for an iPad and well besides price being a factor do you think I should go with the regular or refurbished iPad? Also if you have any facts or experiences with refurbished iPads can you share them? Thanks a lot for everyones help! - Justin

If you are at all concerned about this, spend the extra $50 and get a new unit. It will be worth it if only for your peace of mind.

My experience with Apple refurbs is that they are indistinguishable from new. I would get one in a New York minute :)

bigbro1096
Oct 9, 2010, 12:16 PM
If you are at all concerned about this, spend the extra $50 and get a new unit. It will be worth it if only for your peace of mind.

My experience with Apple refurbs is that they are indistinguishable from new. I would get one in a New York minute :)

So ur saying I should get the refurb? JK I think your right I'll get a new one