Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

purell16

macrumors member
Original poster
Apr 29, 2004
I have finally decided to get my first Mac. I can't decide whether to by an iBook now, are wait until Tiger is released. If I buy the iBook now then when Tiger is released I will have to pay for it. If I wait to get the iBook until it is already released, Tiger will come pre-installed, as well as iLife '05, and possible the new iWork that people have been talking about. So, shoud I wait?

maya

macrumors 68040
Oct 7, 2004
somewhere between here and there.
purell16 said:
I have finally decided to get my first Mac. I can't decide whether to by an iBook now, are wait until Tiger is released. If I buy the iBook now then when Tiger is released I will have to pay for it. If I wait to get the iBook until it is already released, Tiger will come pre-installed, as well as iLife '05, and possible the new iWork that people have been talking about. So, shoud I wait?

If you buy the iBook now you have 30 days to get a free software upgrade that means if there is an iLife 2005 released you will get it for free and also an iWorks 2005 if it comes bundled with the iBook after MWSF 2005, in any case you will get it free might have to pay for shipping and handle that is pretty much it which should cost $10-20 USD. :)

edesignuk said:
I have a stalker now?

ROTF EDUK, you have some male stalker after you. ;) :)

Will we hear about this on "Court TV". :)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.