PDA

View Full Version : Acrylic Times Google Reader Import?

kriista1234
Oct 13, 2010, 02:59 AM
Has anyone figured out how to import their Google Reader feeds into Acrylic?
The latest version says you can, but I can't find it in the app anywhere.

kriista1234
Oct 14, 2010, 07:43 AM
No one?

GMcGarity
Oct 14, 2010, 08:44 AM
If you click edit and then go to a column where you would like to add something and it says add feed. Click import next to that; you can only log into google reader and select from your subscriptions I am not sure that it syncs with google reader. So far I really like it I am an avid Newsrack user and it seems like the developers of Acrylic will be updating more often so I picked it up while it was on sale (3.99). Hope that helps!

kriista1234
Oct 14, 2010, 11:26 AM
I'll give that a try.

I was hoping it would just grab all my feeds and have it setup, rather than having to add them one by one, from the list (if I'm understanding you right).

If you click edit and then go to a column where you would like to add something and it says add feed. Click import next to that; you can only log into google reader and select from your subscriptions I am not sure that it syncs with google reader. So far I really like it I am an avid Newsrack user and it seems like the developers of Acrylic will be updating more often so I picked it up while it was on sale (3.99). Hope that helps!