Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Rower_CPU

Moderator emeritus
Oct 5, 2001
San Diego, CA
It looks great, Paul. The only thing I noticed that was amiss were some missing images in the articles in the "Web" section.

I'm looking forward to having the time to do some new sites and redesigns in the near future, too, now that I'm done with my MA. :)

mnkeybsness

macrumors 68030
Original poster
Jun 25, 2001
Moneyapolis, Minnesota
I'm slowly fixing all those little missing images and things. Thanks for the complements.

It seems to be getting really hard to find time to do things lately doesn't it?

Rower_CPU

Moderator emeritus
Oct 5, 2001
San Diego, CA
You've noticed that, too? I thought it was just the college students out here in CA that I've talked to.

It looks like I'll have more free time headed my way, but I have a sneaking suspicion that things will creep in to fill it - I'll do my best to make sure of those things are my web sites. ;)

davecuse

macrumors 6502
Feb 20, 2004
NYC
The site looks great! I was reading through and noticed "Down with IE", what problems did you run into that you aren't fixing for that headache?

mnkeybsness

macrumors 68030
Original poster
Jun 25, 2001
Moneyapolis, Minnesota
davecuse said:
I was reading through and noticed "Down with IE", what problems did you run into that you aren't fixing for that headache?

Ha ha... wow that one was outdated. I wrote that for the last redesign. So I just slapped a little note at the top mentioning that it is outdated.

Benjamin

macrumors 6502a
Oct 27, 2003
Portland, OR
mnkeybsness said:
paularmstrongdesigns.com

Hey everyone:

I’m nearing completion of my site (I know that not everything displays and some things are not correct or just look funny), but I’m looking for some comments and critiques. Thanks!

Paul thats a great layout and graphics, however one thing I have a weird feeling when i see that white glow around the edges but thats just me could just be my calibration. Anyway have always enjoyed your sites, nice work. Plus you did what i did and moved away from movable type ;) hehehehehe. later.

mnkeybsness

macrumors 68030
Original poster
Jun 25, 2001
Moneyapolis, Minnesota
Benjamin: is the glow not subtle enough? It is meant to be there, but not distracting.

On another note, I'm at the point where I can say that I am done with the design aspect. Yesterday I spent some time making section images that now appear in the lower left corner of the whitespace on every page. The only thing that I have left to do is figure out the best way to get monthly archives running.

Thanks for the comments all, and anything more is appreciated.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.