Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

PodJack

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Oct 11, 2010
I really love the new iPod touch 4g but the cameras are really bad in any lighting lower than a normal day outside. I know a flash add-on wouldn't help THAT much but any improvement would be good for me.
Please help, I'd really appreciate it! :D

Intell

macrumors P6
Jan 24, 2010
Inside
But then you'd have to use the case maker's camera app. You would not be able to use the built in Camera app to take flash enabled pictures.

PodJack

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Oct 11, 2010
Of course. I'd be a bit complicated but I'm sure someone could find a way to make it work. :)

PodJack

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Oct 11, 2010
TO: FireStar

Possibly. I wouldn't care buying from Hong Kong if it were functional.

PodJack

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Oct 11, 2010
Yeah, you're right. I'll keep my fingers crossed! :D
As for buying a real camera, I just couldn't justify it, since I only use the iPod's camera to take casual picture of cool stuff and the like.
Huh. I guess I downgraded from geek to what Apple sees as the average consumer! :p

Firestar

macrumors 68020
Sep 30, 2010
221B Baker Street.
As for buying a real camera, I just couldn't justify it, since I only use the iPod's camera to take casual picture of cool stuff and the like.
Well, the iPod's quality isn't that good. (From what I've heard.)

Good luck! I'll let you know if I see anything! :)

I looked it up on Google, and no luck.

PodJack

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Oct 11, 2010
Meh. For video it's okay but pictures are horrible. Anyway, it's okay for me.
Thanks for your help though! :)

neonkru

macrumors regular
Nov 3, 2009
well i have an ipod touc 4g and the camera pictures are terribly horrible. when i ordered the ipod touch 4g i kept in mind that it only had a good video camera. i only use the camera for pictures using the "pano" app. for pictures i have my nokia n95 8gb

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.