Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

FixYouriTunes

macrumors member
Original poster
Oct 16, 2010
San Francisco
Hey everyone,

Just wanted to post this as it's late but I usually listen to my iPod as I'm going to bed. I use it to listen to some relaxing ambiance so I can fall asleep. Unfortunately though this eve my iPod has a big red X across the screen of it. I can't seem to figure out what to do with it. I have tried countless different methods of fixing this problem and I seems to not go away. I'm in serious need of help.

I take good care of my iPod and any other Apple products and this iPod has never been dropped or damaged in any way shape or form so what could it be and what could be causing this problem? I seriously need help as this is the way I fall asleep at night. Any suggestions as to what's causing this big red X problem on my iPod? Please advise ASAP. Thanks in advance.

FixYouriTunes

macrumors member
Original poster
Oct 16, 2010
San Francisco
Yeah I have tried to reset it but it just keeps defaulting back to the big red X on the window. Not sure what else to do! I don't have Apple Care. Hmm.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.