PDA

View Full Version : Yoobao Slim Genuine Sellers

luisflamex
Oct 19, 2010, 05:14 PM
Post your experience buying Yoobao Slim. I know many people are hesitant buying the case because they are unsure of who is legit. The main Yoobao forum is also very long so lets keep it all in one place. Post successful sellers and people to stay away from.

I found this on amazon what you all think?
http://www.amazon.com/Yoobao-Version-Leather-Protective-Kickstand/dp/B0042J6AC2/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=electronics&qid=1287525963&sr=8-1

kingalien
Oct 19, 2010, 07:11 PM
That's where I just placed my order from and have received shipping confirmation.

Beau10
Oct 19, 2010, 07:45 PM
That's where both my girlfriend and I got ours. Quick ship, no complaints.

veereihen6
Oct 21, 2010, 03:24 PM
same here...got mine yesterday. very satisfied with the case.

Seamaster
Oct 22, 2010, 03:13 AM
I got my Yoobao V3/Magic from here:

www.mac4u.co.uk

THFourteen
Oct 22, 2010, 03:48 AM
I got mine from kevin on Ebay.

sorry. but its true.

kingalien
Oct 22, 2010, 11:25 AM
That's where I just placed my order from and have received shipping confirmation.

Received mine yesterday. It was sent by priority mail.

joeybuckets
Oct 31, 2010, 06:37 PM
I got mine from kevin on Ebay.

sorry. but its true.

whats true? i just bought a yoobao case from him on ebay??

joeybuckets
Nov 3, 2010, 07:33 PM
just got my case from kevin today.. its 100% authentic and he was a pleasure to deal with i didnt get scammed at all and he has pretty good feedback on ebay.

funkyc
Nov 4, 2010, 01:12 AM
got a link to kevin on ebay? thanks

Zodiak
Nov 4, 2010, 09:00 AM
By Kevin do you mean *******? Sorry for my ignorance. I know there was some controversy regarding him on these forums but I thought he was decent enough. If it is him, his website is http://*******.com/ and he has his ebay store on there.

Beau10
Nov 5, 2010, 12:19 PM
By Kevin do you mean *******? Sorry for my ignorance. I know there was some controversy regarding him on these forums but I thought he was decent enough. If it is him, his website is http://*******.com/ and he has his ebay store on there.

No one is berating him for bad service. They give him crap for creating a dozen or more fake accounts (SDSCfan was the last one) and spamming the forum. In some cases going off on ridiculous tirades, accusing people of calling him out to be other sellers, etc. You can't see this as every time an account is deleted the offending posts go with it.

So yes, you will get your case no prob. But you're also encouraging bad behavior. Do what you feel.

kaibob
Dec 24, 2010, 07:12 PM
I purchased a Yoobao slim case from Bear Motion Tech Mart, a private seller on amazon.com. I placed the order the evening of Friday December 17th and received it earlier today (Friday December 24th). The total price including shipping was $41.58.

Overall, I am very happy with the case. It looks great, fits the iPad securely, does not hide any area of the screen, and has a very stable typing mode. Plus, the price is reasonable.