PDA

View Full Version : about the new powerbook G4 LCD panel

edisonwu
Jan 4, 2005, 04:08 PM
hi guys,
does anyone here has any idea about if the powerbook G4 aluminium 12' use the same LCD panel as it is used in 15' and 17'? and how about the Ibook?

I have a powerbook G4 aluminium 17'. As it is too heavy to carry and too huge, I plan to buy another 12' or IBOOK for mobile use. All I care about is the LCD output image quality. If it can not give what my 17' can, I will move into a SONY notebook S28 or something like that.

Any idea?

Thanks~~~~~~~~~~ ;) ;)

Ugg
Jan 4, 2005, 05:25 PM
hi guys,
does anyone here has any idea about if the powerbook G4 aluminium 12' use the same LCD panel as it is used in 15' and 17'? and how about the Ibook?

I have a powerbook G4 aluminium 17'. As it is too heavy to carry and too huge, I plan to buy another 12' or IBOOK for mobile use. All I care about is the LCD output image quality. If it can not give what my 17' can, I will move into a SONY notebook S28 or something like that.

Any idea?

Thanks~~~~~~~~~~ ;) ;)

The 12" PB will be just as good as the 17", the iBooks' LCD however aren't of the same quality so don't go that route. Of course, the best thing to do is go to your nearest Apple Store and compare them yourself.