PDA

View Full Version : Should There Be a New Daily Poll?

pimentoLoaf
Jan 5, 2005, 10:09 AM

gwuMACaddict
Jan 5, 2005, 10:10 AM
yes

why was that stopped anyway?

pimentoLoaf
Jan 5, 2005, 10:22 AM
I think Microsoft customers are being gypped. If they've finished Longhorn (more or less), they should release it. So what if SP1 is twice as large (and SP2 twice again)? Trying to get a leg-up on all the bugs by working on SP3 before even releasing the new operating system might be penny-wise but it's pound-foolish -- if you want my humble opinion.

edesignuk
Jan 5, 2005, 10:25 AM
WTF!? How did you post a poll!?!?!

MacDawg
Jan 5, 2005, 11:30 AM

Exactly what I was thinking!
And did you notice the cool looking bar graph icon??

Woof, Woof - Dawg

PS. Sorry, I'm at work and this is the only image I could get!
Windows 95, MS Paint
Gawd I work in the dark ages...
I'd rather use moveable type!

TEG
Jan 5, 2005, 12:17 PM

Polls have been an option for a few weeks. I just noticed it 12/18, when I thinking about starting a thread. I thought someone up there liked me.

TEG

Hemingray
Jan 5, 2005, 01:56 PM
Nice!!! Man I've missed the forum polls... let's hope that enabling this wasn't just an accident by one of the powers-that-be. ;)

solvs
Jan 5, 2005, 02:09 PM
Arn has been busy in the real world. Power to the people?

MacDawg
Jan 5, 2005, 03:56 PM
Polls have been an option for a few weeks. I just noticed it 12/18, when I thinking about starting a thread. I thought someone up there liked me.

TEG

OK, I'm missing something here...
Where is the option located to create a poll?

Woof, Woof - Dawg

vniow
Jan 5, 2005, 04:21 PM
OK, I'm missing something here...
Where is the option located to create a poll?

Woof, Woof - Dawg

Its supposed to be down at the bottom, its funny that demi's don't seem to have it but 6502's + do...

Chip NoVaMac
Jan 5, 2005, 04:27 PM
I am missing the polls. They were a fun diversion.

PlaceofDis
Jan 5, 2005, 04:51 PM
yeah the daily polls were entertaining, i wonder if the polls in threads will stay around though, i know that they were closed for a reason, i wonder if this is a slip up or what

MacDawg
Jan 5, 2005, 06:54 PM
Its supposed to be down at the bottom, its funny that demi's don't seem to have it but 6502's + do...

Thanks vniow, that explains it.

Woof, Woof - Dawg

Hoef
Jan 5, 2005, 07:19 PM

TEG

Amazingly enough there is no wild spread of polls happening

Mudbug
Jan 6, 2005, 12:07 AM
yeah the daily polls were entertaining, i wonder if the polls in threads will stay around though, i know that they were closed for a reason, i wonder if this is a slip up or what

somewhat of a slip, but it's been fixed now.
sorry to give it temporarily and then take it away. It used to be open to members a while back, and it got ugly.

relimw
Jan 6, 2005, 12:27 AM
somewhat of a slip, but it's been fixed now.
sorry to give it temporarily and then take it away. It used to be open to members a while back, and it got ugly.
That's just so incredibly mean Mudbug. Leave it broken. :p

Does somebody pay you to fix things?! :(