PDA

View Full Version : Aahhh!!!

Steev
Aug 27, 2002, 04:00 PM
my brand new dual 867 just cam i am unpacking it now!!! this is so sweet!

Steev
Aug 27, 2002, 04:11 PM
it looks nothing like it does in the pics this is so cool!!!!!

bousozoku
Aug 27, 2002, 10:00 PM
You can use the internet and type while it's still in the box? Wow! It is amazing.

SilvorX
Aug 28, 2002, 12:10 AM
Originally posted by bousozoku
You can use the internet and type while it's still in the box? Wow! It is amazing.
lol that would be amazing lol

Steev
Aug 29, 2002, 12:04 AM
wow! i wish i could make witty comments like yours! i mean...i am just dumbfounded by your massive intellect! i mean i honestly wish i could sit around discussing typos on the apple website! it is so COOOOOOLLLLL! *faints from exitement*

G5orbust
Aug 29, 2002, 11:56 AM
hes funny. real funny. now hold him down while i break his knee caps.
No seriously. I assume u were on a different comp. was ur otehr comp a mac aswell? if it was, what kind?

Steev
Aug 29, 2002, 01:41 PM
no i didnt have a mac i had a horrible compaq!!! i wanted to shoot it. I didnt mean to offend anyone but that one guy on that post because it is possiby the dumbest thing ive ever heard.

ftaok
Aug 29, 2002, 02:00 PM
Originally posted by Steev
no i didnt have a mac i had a horrible compaq!!! i wanted to shoot it. I didnt mean to offend anyone but that one guy on that post because it is possiby the dumbest thing ive ever heard. C'mon, give bouzosoku a break. I'm sure he's just kidding.

Anyways, welcome to the Apple Cult.;)

bousozoku
Aug 29, 2002, 10:50 PM
Geez, I missed the extra post. I wouldn't be offended though. I know that you were having too much fun...just like me.

If i didn't say it, it would have been someone else. Everyone was thinking it...fess up! :D

Welcome to the dual Macintosh world! I'm pretty happy with my dual 800. :)

Rags
Aug 30, 2002, 03:09 AM
Originally posted by Steev
wow! i wish i could make witty comments like yours! i mean...i am just dumbfounded by your massive intellect! i mean i honestly wish i could sit around discussing typos on the apple website! it is so COOOOOOLLLLL! *faints from exitement*

I laughed out loud :D

This must be one of those moments when I think something is really funny and don't know why :eek: