Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

scutts

macrumors member
Original poster
Aug 1, 2010
hello all. Just been lurking around when I found them. I think the renders look awesome! Definitely ordering one (when I finally get my iPhone). I don't think online order is available yet..

http://id-case.com

candoal

macrumors newbie
Oct 16, 2010
Repeat after me

Please.Stop.The.Madness

PS. Stop all the fake posts (read: spam) that you're not an employee, your first post is this?

scutts

macrumors member
Original poster
Aug 1, 2010
I don't understand. Who decided the first post can't be something about new cases? I've been a member since the summer when iPhone came out, been lurking around to check out the new accessories. Just don't accuse me for being a spammer because that's not what I intend to do. I came across their ad in facebook and thought the case was cool so I just wanted to share. :mad:

bighabeeb

macrumors 6502
Sep 30, 2010
I'm not sure - there's something sortof enticing about the design of the gasket...wouldn't mind seeing one in person. I could really use another case that will completely screw my reception.

maverick86

macrumors 6502a
Jul 13, 2010
MA
I have seen very few things that are more hideous and tacky than that. You couldn't pay me to use that case...

ufcfighter

macrumors 6502
Sep 22, 2010
Sorry to say but that might be the ugliest case I have ever seen. And the reception it's going to get, we all know how that would be. Probably the worst so far. I am going to still try the raw and then I am done. Metal and this phone just don't play real well, they play, just not as good as I wish they would. My element I am using now is doing pretty good but it took lots of modifying but it's by far and the best functioning I have used.

Dominat0r

macrumors 6502a
Jul 25, 2009
Sorry to say but that might be the ugliest case I have ever seen. And the reception it's going to get, we all know how that would be. Probably the worst so far. I am going to still try the raw and then I am done. Metal and this phone just don't play real well, they play, just not as good as I wish they would. My element I am using now is doing pretty good but it took lots of modifying but it's by far and the best functioning I have used.

i agree, i dont think there is a metal case out there that doesnt interfere with signal in some way.

kingalien

macrumors 6502
Oct 14, 2010
Earth
While I have to agree the design can use some tweaking, I do like the concept behind the case. The cutouts are, of course, designed to lessen the overall weight of the case. Maybe in the future they will allow for custom designed cutouts.

ItsJustafnPhone

macrumors 6502a
Jul 26, 2010
HIDEOUS HIDEOUS HIDEOUS HIDEOUS

thumb.php

jameswilliam

macrumors newbie
Nov 22, 2010
I have been a member since the summer, when the iPhone came out, is lurking behind the new test accessories.I seen very few things that are disgusting and tasteless as this. You could not pay me to use in this case.

scutts

macrumors member
Original poster
Aug 1, 2010
I have been a member since the summer, when the iPhone came out, is lurking behind the new test accessories.I seen very few things that are disgusting and tasteless as this. You could not pay me to use in this case.

I understand that everyone's entitled to their opinions, but try to be a bit more respectful. Calling it hideous is one thing but disgusting is just going too far. Does the appearance of this case really make you want to puke?:confused:

My point is... just be easy. You don't have to go out of your way to put down a product. if you don't like the case, you could just say so.

and honestly, i can't and won't shell out $100 for vapor or aluma or any other metal cases that hovers around that price point. I really think that this case looks nice for how reasonable the price is. I suppose whatever floats your boat.

SanFranKyle

macrumors regular
Oct 8, 2010
I understand that everyone's entitled to their opinions, but try to be a bit more respectful. Calling it hideous is one thing but disgusting is just going too far. Does the appearance of this case really make you want to puke?:confused:

My point is... just be easy. You don't have to go out of your way to put down a product. if you don't like the case, you could just say so.

wah wah wahhhhhh

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.