Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

kodz

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Oct 22, 2010
Hi there,

I just wanted you to know, that we've just released our first iPad game called Circuloid. It's an arkanoid / breakout type of game with a few twists. Just take a look at the screenshots below and watch game trailer here:

circuloid.com

On this occasion we're hosting a contest, where you can win a freakin AR.Drone - it's a four-propeller flying machine with two cameras, controlled with your iPhone or iPad.

Cheers,
Zbigniew Sobiecki

m_screenshot01.jpg

m_screenshot04.jpg

m_screenshot05.jpg

m_screenshot06.jpg

m_screenshot02.jpg

m_screenshot03.jpg

m_screenshot07.jpg

m_screenshot08.jpg

MadeTheSwitch

macrumors 65816
Apr 20, 2009
Just bought this last night and I have to say I am really impressed. Great game. The circular design really changes things a LOT on the brick breaking genre. Way more then I thought it would.

Good job on the game trailer too. Was funny seeing the guy on subways and escalators all over town. Your game trailer was actually one of the things that caused me to buy the game, so good job. Mission accomplished. :)

kodz

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Oct 22, 2010
Just bought this last night and I have to say I am really impressed. Great game. The circular design really changes things a LOT on the brick breaking genre. Way more then I thought it would.

Good job on the game trailer too. Was funny seeing the guy on subways and escalators all over town. Your game trailer was actually one of the things that caused me to buy the game, so good job. Mission accomplished. :)

Thanks a lot - we've been running around the city with John's figure like crazy for a few days. We're going to post a making-of kind of video soon, which is going to be hilarious ;-)

Thanks again and cheers!
-Z:)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.