Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

jcdavies

macrumors member
Original poster
Jun 7, 2010
Hey there

I am currently travelling and want to download a movie to watch on the flight home. it says i have no space and that i need to delete some pictures and video which i have none of. Is there a way i can delete some apps im not currently using or some music, so that i can rent a movie for the flight home?

richardhunt

macrumors regular
Oct 2, 2007
You can delete apps and videos off the ipod touch, but not music without a PC. To remove videos you just do the swipe accross the movie title and you get the delete button. To delete apps, just hold your finger on top of an icon and when they begin to jiggle, you can just hit the "x" and it will delete the app off your touch.

jcdavies

macrumors member
Original poster
Jun 7, 2010
if i delete a game i paid for will it also delete it from my itunes account or will i be able to load it back on easily

Intell

macrumors P6
Jan 24, 2010
Inside
You will be able to redownload the app for free if it is on the same iTunes account. The App Store button will say Buy but after you tap Install it'll ask you if you want to redownload the app for free.

mchad

macrumors member
Aug 31, 2010
Vegas
if i delete a game i paid for will it also delete it from my itunes account or will i be able to load it back on easily

It should still be on your computer if you synced it after purchasing...but games don't take up a lot of space...

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.