Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

aduteau

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Oct 14, 2007
Just got the apple tv new gen yesterday ....

Just a couple of question about netflix ...

Why cant we search per actors ...
How does instant queue work ? ... I can add stuff the the queue .. But how do i get to that list ? .. Its nowhere to be found ...

I tough that once you selected a movie that if you pressed down 2 times on the remote that I would have access to the actors list from the selected movie .. And when i select and actor it would show me all the movies available from that actor .. Just like when renting a movie from the itunes store ....

Guess i tough wrong when watching the september keynote ...

Can some of you guys help me out ??

liquidsuns

macrumors 6502
Jun 23, 2009
The Instant Queue is right there on the very first menu. And you can get to a list of other movies an actor has been in by either selecting the "More" option right by the "Play" option or by pushing down on the remote twice, so I don't know what your problem is with that.

aduteau

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Oct 14, 2007
The Instant Queue is right there on the very first menu. And you can get to a list of other movies an actor has been in by either selecting the "More" option right by the "Play" option or by pushing down on the remote twice, so I don't know what your problem is with that.

Both options you just told me are not available ... I cant even see them at all ...

do i have aroblem with netflix ??
Or is it that we canadians have a much more basic version of the software ?
Help me out !!!

aduteau

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Oct 14, 2007
Any other Canadian here that have the new apple tv and cant access the actors section to see what other movies they have made. .. Or cant access the queue section from the netflix menus ???

I just want to see if this is a canadian limitation or if my software from apple tv needs a reset ..

Also i just noticed that i dont have a TV show section on the apple TV main menue ......

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.