PDA

View Full Version : Xcode - Build and Go button not available

-aggie-
Oct 25, 2010, 09:15 AM
I could have sworn this button was available the last time I used Xcode, but now it is Build and Run and there are is not a Build and Go button in the Customize Toolbar. Has something changed with an update I wasnít aware of?

foidulus
Oct 25, 2010, 09:57 AM
Double check your project config. The buttons won't be there if XCode thinks you are building a library.

-aggie-
Oct 25, 2010, 11:27 AM
Double check your project config. The buttons won't be there if XCode thinks you are building a library.

What do you mean ďcheck your project config?"

szymczyk
Oct 25, 2010, 01:21 PM
I'm not sure when Apple made the change, but I know Xcode 3.2.4 does not have a Build and Go button. The Breakpoints button on the project window toolbar toggles the Build button from Build and Run to Build and Debug.

-aggie-
Oct 25, 2010, 02:14 PM
I'm not sure when Apple made the change, but I know Xcode 3.2.4 does not have a Build and Go button. The Breakpoints button on the project window toolbar toggles the Build button from Build and Run to Build and Debug.

Yeah, thatís what Iím seeing. I must have updated when an update was available and not realized they took that out. No biggie, I guess.