Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

timnosenzo

macrumors 6502a
Jun 21, 2004
ct, us
where have I seen a case like this before? :confused:

newcase.jpg

Daveway

macrumors 68040
Jul 10, 2004
New Orleans / Lafayette, La
Wait, my cousin has that case! I told him it was fugly one day and he threatened to throw my imac of my desk and that we mac users are stuck up pricks who think our computer are the best and best looking.

He got over it. BTW, his mom bought a mac 2 weeks later. HAHA :D

grapes911

Moderator emeritus
Jul 28, 2003
Citizens Bank Park
easymac800g4 said:
did that case come before or after the g5

I don't know about this one in particular (many have come after the the G5), but I did see one similar case before the G5 though. Personally I hate the G5 case. Its way too big and the front is ulgy. I guess thats why they make chocolate and vanilla.

Daveway

macrumors 68040
Jul 10, 2004
New Orleans / Lafayette, La
grapes911 said:
I don't know about this one in particular (many have come after the the G5), but I did see one similar case before the G5 though. Personally I hate the G5 case. Its way too big and the front is ulgy. I guess thats why they make chocolate and vanilla.

Yea, to everyone his own. They are quite large and heavy, but does that matter at all?

grapes911

Moderator emeritus
Jul 28, 2003
Citizens Bank Park
daveway00 said:
Yea, to everyone his own. They are quite large and heavy, but does that matter at all?

It does when you work in a visual communications studio at a college. They were a pain to unload, but that wasn't a major problem. They don't fit under the desks (not that we would want them under there anyway) and they block the view of the students when trying to see the projector or the professor. It would have been nice to have an option for a smaller case.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.