Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

iBaloney

macrumors 6502
Jan 6, 2010
negatory brother. looks very cheap and doesnt offer much protection.

may i suggest these cases from ebay. i personally bought 3 of these and they are ****ing amazing. u cant beat $1.29 shipped. takes a little over a week to arrive but cant complain. i do suggest ordering a couple, for example, i bought a white one, and the area where the case covers the lock button is a bit stiff, so it almost presses down on the lock button.

but i also bought a black one and that same area is a bit more flexible, rendering the lock button unharmed.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=330445309361&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT

edit: not only that, if u notice the darker area of the case is a shiny polished finish but the lighter areas is matte which offers a bit of grip. also the sides of the case is texturized giving more grip when you hold your phone. and the hole that exposes the apple logo comes in handy for using your index finger as addition support for holding the phone.

Che Castro

macrumors 603
Original poster
May 21, 2009
Go to Mygearstore and get this

http://www.mygearstore.com/iluv-spectrum-silicone-case-for-iphone-4-black

Use Coupon code CAT20 at Checkout and its $6.36. I have it and its awesome. Really firm silicone, covers all the ports and comes with a pretty good screen protector
does the case have the big letters in the back or is that just the promo pic?

NUC04-1057_1.jpg

also is the home button covered?

scarboy6693

macrumors 6502
Aug 10, 2010
San Francisco, CA
The letters are there, but its a bit over exaggerated in the photo. The home button is not covered but is an extremely firm fit. I have both the red and blue. You really can't go wrong since they retail for about $20 in stores.

Che Castro

macrumors 603
Original poster
May 21, 2009
The letters are there, but its a bit over exaggerated in the photo. The home button is not covered but is an extremely firm fit. I have both the red and blue. You really can't go wrong since they retail for about $20 in stores.
can u post a pic of the red gel case on the iphone 4 please

im mad i didnt get the sgp hybrid dante red case

i want a red case

iTechDude21

macrumors newbie
Sep 16, 2010
Big Logo

The case does have the huge iLuv logo. I know it sucks. And any silicon case you find on amazon is going to suck if it's not from a well known brand name. If you're looking for a silicon case, look into a brand like SGP, GriffinTechnology, Case-Mate, or Otterbox. There are many other great brands, but those are the few that I could come up with. For under $10.00, you won't find anything that great.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.