PDA

View Full Version : keynote question?

Philalbe
Oct 28, 2010, 01:06 AM
Hi. I'm a designer trying to recreate my portfolio on my iPad via the Keynote app. Is it just me, or is there really no way to apply a transition style to all slides at once? Seems you have to go through each slide one by one choosing a transition style. Not a huge deal but seems somewhat tedious. Anyone else experience this issue? Thanks in advance.

MrMorden
Oct 28, 2010, 08:53 AM
Hi. I'm a designer trying to recreate my portfolio on my iPad via the Keynote app. Is it just me, or is there really no way to apply a transition style to all slides at once? Seems you have to go through each slide one by one choosing a transition style. Not a huge deal but seems somewhat tedious. Anyone else experience this issue? Thanks in advance.

I have also wanted to apply a transition to several slides at once, but could not find an option to do it...:(

Philalbe
Oct 28, 2010, 01:09 PM
[QUOTE=MrMorden;11319920]I have also wanted to apply a transition to several slides at once, but could not find an option to do it...:([/

Looks like we're in the same boat. I'm surprised there is no way to apply a transition to multiple slides. Apple suggests duplicating slides after choosing a transition, but that doesn't do much good if you want to change the transition style of an existing presentation.