PDA

View Full Version : please help

ssin
Oct 30, 2010, 11:48 AM
I was playing a game on my JB iphone 4 and suddenly it reboots and after almost all my apps disappeared. Does anybody have that problem? What should I do?

scirica
Oct 30, 2010, 11:50 AM
I was playing a game on my JB iphone 4 and suddenly it reboots and after almost all my apps disappeared. Does anybody have that problem? What should I do?

Try at least one manual reboot first to see if your apps come back. Are you missing App Store apps, Cydia apps, or both? And how many are missing out of how many total?

wordoflife
Oct 30, 2010, 11:58 AM
Just so you know ... for the future:

http://i52.tinypic.com/2ppk1gw.png

ssin
Oct 30, 2010, 02:29 PM
yes I did reboot, nothing come back, I am missing both app from app store and cydia. now I am trying to sync and get my back up apps. but a lot of them required updates and it a lot of work. what I notice is I have 20G OF OTHER FILE .it using a lot of memory witch i didn't have before may be I had 4to6g of other file and think that cydia files etc... what should i do to delete some of the files, because when i sync it stay 20. should i restore my i phone?

how do i restore with out updating

eastercat
Oct 31, 2010, 02:59 PM
Do you have your SHSH blobs? If you don't know what I'm talking about, you can use pwnage (for mac only) to create a custom IPSW. If you still don't know what I'm talking about, you need to learn to google.

how do i restore with out updating