PDA

View Full Version : App stuck at waiting?

xheathen
Nov 1, 2010, 02:12 AM
Anyone experienced a blank app that just says 'waiting'? Basically I downloaded a game app and it created two icons. The second one just never went away. I have not yet figured out a way to remove or reset it. Hopefully someone else knows what to do :)

SumoHamster
Nov 1, 2010, 07:15 AM
I've had that happen a few times. I've found it goes away if you turn the iPad off and back on, but it's still annoying.

txa1265
Nov 1, 2010, 07:23 AM
Anyone experienced a blank app that just says 'waiting'? Basically I downloaded a game app and it created two icons. The second one just never went away. I have not yet figured out a way to remove or reset it. Hopefully someone else knows what to do :)

It happened to me the other night - I had bought an app on sale, but the T&C had changed so I had to run through agreeing to all of that, which then asked if I still wanted to buy the app, I clicked 'Yes', but then it just sat there. So I manually did it again, and I ended up with two icons, one that DL'd and the other at 'Waiting...'. But only one charge, and the icon went away when I sync'd up.

caubeck
Nov 1, 2010, 10:14 AM
Reboot (both hardware buttons simultaneously till the white apple appears).