Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

SteveC

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jul 7, 2003
I've been looking forward to seeing this year's MWSF keynote more than ever, mostly because of all the expectations surrounding the event. I can't wait to see how many of the rumors are true.

I'm doing my best to intentionally keep my expectations LOW though, so I'm not disappointed. ;) I know there should be plenty of great stuff announced. I just can't wait (but I'll have to)!

Maybe this thread will help me by enjoying this countdown as the event nears.... Yes, I have it bad. LOL

We're now at a little under 39 hours and 35 minutes until the keynote begins. :D

SteveC

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jul 7, 2003
Straight up midnight on the east coast. Exactly 36 hours! :D

No one has jumped in on the countdown, which is fine, but I hope no one minds me doing it either. :confused: If so, yell at me and I'll countdown without annoying anyone lol.

Duff-Man

Contributor
Dec 26, 2002
Albuquerque, NM
CubaTBird said:
on the west coast its 39 hours :eek:
Duff-Man says...the keynote is 9am PST...less than 36 hours now....the amount of time left is the same everywhere...sorry CubaTBird - you are now sent back to repeat Time Zones 101....heheheh ;) ....oh yeah!

Mechcozmo

macrumors 603
Jul 17, 2004
I just can't wait to be king-- er, watching the MWSF keynote!

Not quite the same ring to it.

SteveC

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jul 7, 2003
26 hours and counting. :D

10 AM here on the east coast. Tomorrow, at this time, we'll be little more than 2 hours from the big show.

Mechcozmo, how about this one...?

"Oh, I just can't wait to see Steve."
(Walk out on stage.)

wdlove

macrumors P6
Oct 20, 2002
It's now 21.5 hours till the Keynote. As it appears now we aren't going to hear anything till after the Keynote, So maybe will will know something in 24 hours. I also have no real expectations, don't want to be disappointed once again.

lordmac

macrumors regular
Feb 15, 2004
Santa Cruz, CA
they should........

I wonder if the mods could put a count down timer up on the main page in the corner or something because that would be pretty cool.

only 20.5 hours to go I cant wait :D

SteveC

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jul 7, 2003
18 hours, 3 minutes and counting! I think, if I try REALLY hard, I might be able to get to bed early so morning will be here faster LOL.

SteveC

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jul 7, 2003
11 hours. :D

I think this thread has just about fulfilled its purpose. Time to let it sink soon. :)

dotnina

macrumors 6502a
Aug 19, 2004
SteveC, is this thread just a way for you to boost your post count? :D

(10 hours. and 40 minutes. :D)

---
Edit: I was actually kidding about the post count boosting, but now I see I was right -- see pic! :eek:

Just for that, I vote this thread go to the Wasteland! :D

Attachments

• stevec.jpg
    stevec.jpg
    53.7 KB · Views: 158

TheT

macrumors 6502
Jan 5, 2002
Germany
This thread is going to the Wasteland soon... but whatever, I'm excited too :D
I actually thought that the Keynote would be Monday... hasn't it always been Monday for MWSF?

3 hours 30 Minutes

...and 12h:30min until we can see the webstream!

liketom

macrumors 601
Apr 8, 2004
Lincoln,UK
TheT said:
This thread is going to the Wasteland soon... but whatever, I'm excited too :D
I actually thought that the Keynote would be Monday... hasn't it always been Monday for MWSF?

3 hours 30 Minutes

...and 12h:30min until we can see the webstream!

as far as i know it has alway been on a tuesday

Veldek

macrumors 68000
Mar 29, 2003
Germany
2 hours and 22 minutes remaining until the keynote.
9 more hours until we can actually watch it... :(

liketom

macrumors 601
Apr 8, 2004
Lincoln,UK
3 hours 15 min untill we find out what all the fuss has been about ? apple store should go offline in next hour then i like that pic they put up

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.