PDA

View Full Version : Finally got my 11 inch 1.6/4gb/128

richxps
Nov 3, 2010, 07:30 AM
Hi all, i finally got my top of the line 11 inch from apple online ( stores do not carry the top spec in my area ) . All i have to say is this thing rocks !! Its so fast coming from the previous 1.86, ssd air.. I'm really blown away how good it looks along with its performance. Today i ordered a full body zagg for this thing, hopefully its a decent skin for it.

EsspeN
Nov 3, 2010, 07:54 AM
Hi all, i finally got my top of the line 11 inch from apple online ( stores do not carry the top spec in my area ) . All i have to say is this thing rocks !! Its so fast coming from the previous 1.86, ssd air.. I'm really blown away how good it looks along with its performance. Today i ordered a full body zagg for this thing, hopefully its a decent skin for it.

I have the same setup , my first mac btw.
Me too was blown away. I bought the 13 mac book pro last year but sold it after a week because of the horrible screen (reflections) and because i thought it was a little to big.

The 11.6 is perfect. I have 7 seconds boot time in OSX and i was so lucky to get one of those really good and brigth displays :)

Very happy!

Cheffy Dave
Nov 3, 2010, 08:21 AM
Me too was blown away. I bought the 13 mac book pro last year but sold it after a week because of the horrible screen (reflections) and because i thought it was a little to big.

The 11.6 is perfect. I have 7 seconds boot time in OSX and i was so lucky to get one of those really good and brigth displays :)

Very happy!

welcome to the wonderful world of Apple!
Got Stock??:cool:

bowlerman625
Nov 3, 2010, 02:18 PM
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/532.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0.5 Mobile/8B117 Safari/6531.22.7)

Enjoy!

sarah11918
Nov 3, 2010, 02:24 PM
I'm celebrating my one week anniversary with the same configuration.

This is my primary machine and I couldn't be happier! Gave mom the late 2008 unibody MB, and now I no longer have to troubleshoot windows over chat. Win-win!

alectheking
Nov 3, 2010, 02:25 PM
----I bought the 13 mac book pro last year but sold it after a week because of the horrible screen.

huh? contradicting.

alectheking
Nov 3, 2010, 02:26 PM
I'm celebrating my one week anniversary with the same configuration.

Haha, 1 week. Quite the accomplishment:D

sarah11918
Nov 3, 2010, 02:35 PM
Haha, 1 week. Quite the accomplishment:D

You know how fickle technology can be! ;)

I figure a week and no display/system problems means that it's a long-term relationship.