Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

bigbro1096

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jul 9, 2010
Ok well Im thinking about buying a white back plate for my iPhone 4 but have a few questions so if you can answer any I would greatly appreciate that. 1. Where would a good place to buy an oem white back plate? 2. How easy is it to put on, from a website it looks like you simply put the phone on vibrate then take out the 2 screws at the bottom and slide off the back plate then I should simply slide on the new white one? 3. If you have pictures of just a back plate I would appreciate that. 5. If you have any opinions about a company or anything then just say. Thanks everyone! :D

:apple: 16 GB iPhone 4, :apple: 16 GB iPad :apple:

Last edited:

Djlild7hina

macrumors 6502a
Mar 28, 2009
installation is easy... simply unscrew the two screws at the bottom and slide the back panel up to remove it. i ordered my back panel off iresq but they are a bit pricey. i don't have any pics as i just sent out my phone to have the whole thing swapped to white

fender57

macrumors 6502
Jul 7, 2010
installation is easy... simply unscrew the two screws at the bottom and slide the back panel up to remove it. i ordered my back panel off iresq but they are a bit pricey. i don't have any pics as i just sent out my phone to have the whole thing swapped to white

Did you send it to iresq to have the conversion done?

ItsJustafnPhone

macrumors 6502a
Jul 26, 2010
cant you guys just make one thread

there's like 10 threads about white iphone parts

It would be a lot more beneficial to have one big thread where people post where they got their parts, pictures and review.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.