Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

captjoe06

macrumors member
Original poster
Nov 4, 2010
I'm debating getting a 13 inch 4GB for a second/travel computer and have read many threads where folks are speculating that you should be able to or could edit but I'd like to see some links to your YouTube videos that have been edited with your late 2010 MBA and iMovie.
Post the links to em if you got em!

This will help me tremendously in my decision to purchase one or not. I understand that buying a MBP would get the job done but if I could edit the occasional video and upload to the cloud I'd be a happy camper.

goodtimes5

macrumors 6502a
Apr 4, 2004
Bay Area
How will this help you? A video edited on an Air vs. one edited on a Pro will look the same to the viewer in the end.

captjoe06

macrumors member
Original poster
Nov 4, 2010
You're right, but I've been searching for YouTube videos with keyword searches late 2010 macbook air and can only seem to find reviews of the unit.

They ship with iMovie and I'd love to see what people were able to create as well as their impressions of editing using iMovie on the mba.

I've tried searches but just can't to seem to find folks talking about their own personal observations working with the program. Plenty of "it should be able to" but no "this is how my workflow was when editing a 7 minute hd clip with titles, transitions and end credits."

Last edited:
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.