Nov 4, 2010, 09:40 PM
I have one spreadsheet that was originally made in Numbers, but I saved it as an Excel file and have been using Quickoffice to edit it. It has 2 tabs with on column in each tab being for the date. This afternoon I added one entry and everything was OK. Tonight I opened it up to add another entry and I noticed that all the dates were off by one day, and the years all changed from 2010 to 2006. I am not sure what is going on, but I'd like to know how to fix it. I don't really want to reenter each date. The file is saved in my Dropbox account, but I don't know why that would matter.