PDA

View Full Version : Macbook 5,1

MacLewis
Nov 5, 2010, 08:12 PM
Hey guys, iīve had my macbook for almost 18 months, truth is i couldnīt be happier with it. It is real fast, still not even one scratch, and the fan works great. I installed the fan control and its always between 45 and 55. If i only browse the net and do some light work such as work with DW , Cuteftp etc, it stays between 42 and 47, if, apart from those, i work with flash, photoshop, and use my cam, it stays between 52 and 55, max 58 ( rarely ).
Anyway, so yeah, real happy with...BUT i have a couple of questions. First i want to ask you guys, since this is my FIRST mac, if the one i have is a good one. and secondly, itīs driving me nuts to find a hardcase for it since i am not sure if it will fit or not. I always buy it on ebay since thereīs more variety. I have the macbook aluminium 13", i will add here the whole info, hopefully you guys can clear my mind on that. Thank you ever so much.

Model Name: MacBook
Model Identifier: MacBook5,1
Processor Name: Intel Core 2 Duo
Processor Speed: 2 GHz
Number Of Processors: 1
Total Number Of Cores: 2
L2 Cache: 3 MB
Memory: 4 GB
Bus Speed: 1.07 GHz
Boot ROM Version: MB51.007D.B03
SMC Version (system): 1.40f2
Serial Number (system): 11111111:)
Hardware UUID: 111111111111111111111 :)
Sudden Motion Sensor:
State: Enabled

AND IT HAS 160GB

--------------------------------

Oh yeah, i have the speck case which works great but i need to change it. I want something easier to clean since the one i have gets finger prints and its hard to clean ;)

Cheers .

GfulDedFan
Nov 6, 2010, 07:05 PM
Have you considered a different material besides plastic like This (http://eshop.macsales.com/item/XGear/MB13BLK30/).