Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

TJB627

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jul 24, 2008
So I need to find an iPad case to keep it safe from a 5 year old. Before you say "keep it away from the 5 year old" I can assure you it is for legitimate educational purposes but I can't disclose them here. Anyway, what would be the most protective case on the market right now?

Thanks!

TraceyS/FL

macrumors 601
Jan 11, 2007
North Central Florida
Do a search for "kid proof cases" and there should be a thread with some reviews in it.

My newish 6yo does find with my Speck Candy Shell, but I'd probably go with something different if she was to be lugging it around on her own.

87vert

macrumors 6502
Oct 7, 2008
Pittsburgh, PA
we have the otterbox defenders to loan out to the children at the hospital I work for. So far so good, one got drop tested from 4 feet yesterday. LOL

steel magnolia

macrumors regular
Jan 12, 2008
South Florida/ N.C.
We have tried multiple cases for my 6 year old grandson who has autism and the best protection seems to be the Otterbox Defender. It's on the heavy side but he handles it with no problem.

Patty

Gravedigger:n A

macrumors newbie
Dec 2, 2010
So I need to find an iPad case to keep it safe from a 5 year old. Before you say "keep it away from the 5 year old" I can assure you it is for legitimate educational purposes but I can't disclose them here. Anyway, what would be the most protective case on the market right now?

Thanks!

Hi,
I stronly recommend this ipad case! I absolutely love it! I looked for days before buying this case. I use it constantly back and forth with work and other trips. I have flown with it and really like it as well as long care rides and so forth. It has easy access to your ipad without opening it all the way but hidden so people can't see the easy access without you doing it. Very strong, lots of pockets...plus a drink bottle pocket too! I forgot to mention there is a special pocket to fit your ipad in snug!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.