PDA

View Full Version : iPod nano refuribshed soon? (6th gen model)

hcho3
Nov 8, 2010, 06:43 PM
How long before refurbished model on current iPod nanos? You think?

I am not trying to be cheap, but I just don't think they are worth 149 dollars. I would be glad to pay 99 dollars for it, though. :)

flopticalcube
Nov 8, 2010, 08:32 PM
I was just thinking the same thing. Want to get the wife one for Christmas but I might just buy it new. It's only likely to be a 10 or 15% savings.

hcho3
Nov 9, 2010, 07:45 PM
I have seen iPod nano go all the way down to like 99 dollars for refurbished. I wouldn't call that 15%. It's more like 30 %.

Also, there are lots of retailers that will offer iPod nano for a sale and give you gift card. In worst case of scenario, you can get it from amazon and it will be way cheaper. MY PROBLEM? I WANT THE RED ONE!

flopticalcube
Nov 9, 2010, 07:54 PM
I have seen iPod nano go all the way down to like 99 dollars for refurbished. I wouldn't call that 15%. It's more like 30 %.

Also, there are lots of retailers that will offer iPod nano for a sale and give you gift card. In worst case of scenario, you can get it from amazon and it will be way cheaper. MY PROBLEM? I WANT THE RED ONE!

Previous gen? Current gen Apple products almost never go below 15% off on refurb.

iEvolution
Nov 11, 2010, 07:40 PM
No, current generations don't make it to refurb store until 2Q/3Q of the year following. So you probably wouldn't see refurbs of the current gen until May of next year if not later.