PDA

View Full Version : Just got my new PowerMac

Chaszmyr
Aug 29, 2002, 02:53 AM
WOW! I just got my new Powermac! It looks nicer than i expected, Jaguar is 2x as good as I anticipated... I am just amazed. That is all.

Inhale420
Aug 29, 2002, 02:59 AM
thanks for adding to the enlightening discussions at macrumors.

come again.

mac15
Aug 29, 2002, 05:37 AM
you lucky devil , what specs is it, cause I would like to know :D

MacUser1
Aug 29, 2002, 10:54 PM
congrats!!! i thought that the powermac looked good at first (web pictures) and they are even better in real life.

SilvorX
Aug 30, 2002, 12:55 AM
which pm did u get, n how much ram? ;)

Jimong5
Aug 30, 2002, 01:09 AM
I got my new Dual 867 last Wednesday. Its the base model with a Radeon 9000 and superDrive. And does it fly. puts my 400 G3 PB to uber-shame

mnkeybsness
Aug 30, 2002, 09:00 AM
is anyone else sick of having people come on here and make a new thread about their new mac? it just such waste of space on macrumors and wastes readers' time...and don't tell me not to read it because i choose to read almost every new post/thread

bousozoku
Aug 31, 2002, 01:59 PM
Originally posted by mnkeybsness
is anyone else sick of having people come on here and make a new thread about their new mac? it just such waste of space on macrumors and wastes readers' time...and don't tell me not to read it because i choose to read almost every new post/thread

Please read only the posts which do not have to do with new computer purchases.

There I didn't tell you not to read... :)

Congratulations to those of you who have the new computers though. Hope you enjoy them! :)

SilvorX
Aug 31, 2002, 02:09 PM
i'm not sick of it, i'm hoping to buy a new mac in a few months and i want to see if the new pmacs are any good (and the threads bout ppl buying a new puter are a good way to tell if they like it or not)

aznatari
Aug 31, 2002, 07:40 PM
Congrats to you. Got the specs?

how many macs do you have?

atari

teabgs
Aug 31, 2002, 08:04 PM

dude, if you read almost every new post/thread...then I feel sorry for you. Get outta your mom's basement and go meet some people and hang out...you shouldnt have the time to read that many posts...and youre contributing to what you dont like....lead by example

NOw...what r the specs?

I'm waiting for a dual 1.25 that I ordered 16 days ago...

dhdave
Aug 31, 2002, 11:17 PM

Take a pill, or adjust your underwear or something. You are WAY too uptight. Maybe you should get out of the dorm and live a little instead of reading every thread. You're wasting your own time and have no one but yourself to blame.

dh