Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Macmaniac

macrumors 68040
Original poster
I wass browsing through the New York Times this morning and low and behold on page C14 of the business section was this-

Attachments

• dsc00455.jpg
    dsc00455.jpg
    95 KB · Views: 258

Mr. Anderson

Moderator emeritus
Nov 1, 2001
VA
ha, that's great, I wonder if it included all the people who showed up on the 23rd? and I'm wondering how they were counting - was it the number of store purchases?

D

jelloshotsrule

macrumors G3
Feb 7, 2002
serendipity
i doubt it was the number of store purchases... if that were the case, then damn. they would've had probably over a million visitors in that case. i think MAYBE 25% of the people buy something when they go in... then again, i could be way off given that i go in just to mess around with the newest ***** and don't usually buy anything..

jelloshotsrule

macrumors G3
Feb 7, 2002
serendipity
the design is almost as good as the store itself... man, it's freaking huge. i thought the tysons store was big... but this thing is so spacious. it feels to me like they're wasting space really. except they have plenty of pretty much each item so there's nothing left to fill it with...

i went there on a random day (tuesday afternoon) and it was packed... that's always good to see.

edit: as for the ad costing a lot.... not much compared to the cost to lease the store space eh? ha

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.