Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

gadawg31

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jan 6, 2009
Does anyone know why netflix will not work on the iphone? I recently enrolled and downloaded the netflix app to my 3G iphone and it will not let me log in. It keeps telling me it times out or I have entered the wrong username/password; even though I can go on my laptop and login successfully. Anyone have any ideas? Also, what about the ipod/itouch? Getting ready to purchase for the kids, but I am waiting until I find out more of capatability. Thanks.

gadawg

Looon

macrumors 6502a
Jul 10, 2009
Are you using edge/3g when you try to sign in? It could be timing out because your speed is too slow try doing it on wifi.

webbuzz

macrumors 68020
Jul 24, 2010
Does anyone know why netflix will not work on the iphone? I recently enrolled and downloaded the netflix app to my 3G iphone and it will not let me log in. It keeps telling me it times out or I have entered the wrong username/password; even though I can go on my laptop and login successfully. Anyone have any ideas? Also, what about the ipod/itouch? Getting ready to purchase for the kids, but I am waiting until I find out more of capatability. Thanks.

gadawg

Is the device authorized?

I have been using it on my iPhone4 without a problem. Your post made me curious about my iPhone 3G, installed the app, authorized it and working fine.

Mr Kram

macrumors 68020
Oct 1, 2008
when you say username, do you mean email?

also, what do you want to know about the ipod touch?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.