Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

edesignuk

Moderator emeritus
Original poster
Mar 25, 2002
London, England
I don't recall seeing anything allready mentioned about this, so I thought you'd all like to know tha t TransparentDock 2 is out for Jaguar! :D
Download now!
It's awsome and has FAR more features than the one for X.1, not only can you make the dock transparent you can now even change the colour of the dock itself and the boarder!

drastik

macrumors 6502a
Apr 10, 2002
Nashvegas
oh man, I thought people already knew, now I feel like I'm dropping the ball;)

I found it last night, right after my long awaited JAguar upgrade. Couldn't be happier. Plus, I managed to get two copies at my government rate, which is less than the five liscences and perfect for my set up. Anyway, next is networking.

Gee, that's all way off topic, go transparent dock.:D

big

macrumors 65816
Feb 20, 2002
hmmmm will have to play with tonight...I'm just thrilled that jaguar makes this a working operating system!

Durandal7

macrumors 68040
Feb 24, 2001
Hmm, maybe arn could post this on Macapps.com?

arn, I've noticed that Macapps has been strangely barren lately. If you don't have time to deal with the site I could send you descriptions and links of products to post. :)

The site seems to have potential...

cb911

macrumors 601
Mar 12, 2002
BrisVegas, Australia
doesn't Unsanity have a haxie that lets you chage the colours of the dock as well? yes, it does, because i have it. anyway, what's different about Transparentdock?

edesignuk

Moderator emeritus
Original poster
Mar 25, 2002
London, England
Originally posted by cb911
doesn't Unsanity have a haxie that lets you chage the colours of the dock as well? yes, it does, because i have it. anyway, what's different about Transparentdock?
Get it and find out! ;)

cb911

macrumors 601
Mar 12, 2002
BrisVegas, Australia
ok, i got TransparentDock. it's cool, and has alot more options than the Clear Dock Haxie. but i still like the simplicity of Unsanity's Haxie. anyway, i'll have a bit of a play around with TransparentDock...:D

mac15

macrumors 68040
Dec 29, 2001
its much better and user friendly , way better than just a applescript :D

a must for any mac user :D

King Cobra

macrumors 603
Mar 2, 2002
Alright. It doesn't work for me. Is it because I'm using the latest 10.1.x release of the Apple OS?

The problem: When I click on Apply changes, I get the backup noticed, password, etc., but the progress bar doesn't go any further than abut a third of the way.

I have the original dock customization on my computer.

Cube G4
Plenty of damn RAM :rolleyes:

King Cobra

macrumors 603
Mar 2, 2002
I know that works, but I want those added features in v2. I can't imagine what a g**d dock color would be like. :)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.