PDA

View Full Version : Best Apps for my 2 Year Old? (Educational Preferably)

HappyDude20
Nov 11, 2010, 01:33 PM
My 2 year old loves the iPad and enjoys this one alphabet app, but aside from that he knows how to unlock the iPad and go into movies and play Toy Story...

...We try to steer away from him just watching movies, but educational/fun apps seem fine.

any recommendations?

alhajis
Nov 11, 2010, 05:07 PM
My 2 year old loves the iPad and enjoys this one alphabet app, but aside from that he knows how to unlock the iPad and go into movies and play Toy Story...

...We try to steer away from him just watching movies, but educational/fun apps seem fine.

any recommendations?

Lol! You're doing a great thing by not putting games on it. That's the biggest mistake I did on mine... I put some educational apps and later put some games and he's most drawn into games and I don't like that.

Check this out:
http://forums.macrumors.com/showthread.php?t=1032199

sinsin07
Nov 11, 2010, 05:43 PM
Obviously, you can do want you want, however the iPad is not for two year olds. Get them their own iPad: Leapfrog

http://shop.leapfrog.com/leapfrog/jump/Toddler-Toys-(12-36-mo.)/category/lfToddlerToys

I hope there is not another post about how your two year old dropped you ipad. Yeah yeah I know, you watch like a hawk. But I've seen posts here that some how magically their child broke an ipad. One parent on here found their iPad cracked underneath their bed.

HappyDude20
Nov 11, 2010, 08:29 PM
Obviously, you can do want you want, however the iPad is not for two year olds. Get them their own iPad: Leapfrog

http://shop.leapfrog.com/leapfrog/jump/Toddler-Toys-(12-36-mo.)/category/lfToddlerToys

I hope there is not another post about how your two year old dropped you ipad. Yeah yeah I know, you watch like a hawk. But I've seen posts here that some how magically their child broke an ipad. One parent on here found their iPad cracked underneath their bed.

Thank you very much...something like this would come in handy.

ScottNWDW
Nov 12, 2010, 09:10 AM
iPads are not for two year olds. I would not let a 2 year old, in fact anyone under the age of 10 even play with my iPad. Get them the leapfrog.

redgaz26
Nov 14, 2010, 05:29 AM
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/532.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0.5 Mobile/8B117 Safari/6531.22.7)

My 2 year old loves my iPad. Angry birds is his fav.
Nothing wrong with kids using it as long as your sitting with them.
He's really looking forward to 4.2. Lol.

OliverOSX93
Nov 14, 2010, 06:31 AM
ewww DX Do not let a 2 year old play with an iPad. Get him a picture book or something that's actually age appropriate

redgaz26
Nov 14, 2010, 07:03 AM
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/532.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0.5 Mobile/8B117 Safari/6531.22.7)

What is the problem. There's loads of really good apps for kids.
Only problem I have is getting it back off him.

Jonny1989
Nov 14, 2010, 07:28 AM
my 3 year old cousin loved the adobe ideas app on the ipad, there is no way i would let her hold it or use it on here own but i didnt mind her drawing on it while i was there. every time she is round she wants to go on the ipad now, unfortunately i sold it a few weeks ago.

johnlo
Feb 17, 2011, 01:02 PM
my 3 yrs old is not allow to use my ipad unless I ok it.... yes i do have 2 apps for him.. the piano and Toy Story...

he does use my wife's iphone which has a lot of his stuff... and i do let him use my ipod classic (video/movies) - only get to use them when 1) in the car. 2) at a resturant 3) on the commute train heading to school. and still those are pretty much the last thing we will do to keep the kid entertain. we have books in the book.

Piggie
Feb 17, 2011, 01:36 PM
I can't help but wonder how misguided parents are letting young children play with things like this.
Sure it may seem like it's good, but is it?
Is it teaching real world creativity, and real world skills, patience, rewards, or instant gratification?

I'd rather children be creative in the real world with real things using their hands than to stare at a flat screen tapping on things.

I'm guessing there's very little research around to tell you what they long term consequences are of introducing these things at such a young age.

I worry, whilst it might seem like it's a good idea, it may actually be creating more long term damage, attention deficit problems with real word things don't work as well, as fast or as easy as the electronic world.

maflynn
Feb 17, 2011, 01:49 PM
I can't help but wonder how misguided parents are letting young children play with things like this.

Are you a parent? Do you have any evidense that this produces ADD?

by the way, people in glass houses.
http://ftp1.net/img/piggie_sig.png
Your signature line has a long list of game consoles and other electronic toys, you're complaining about a parent who wants to provide education based games to his child :rolleyes:

NQK
Feb 24, 2011, 03:42 PM
My almost 6 year old uses my iphone all the time to play games and read books. So much so that I got her an ipod touch off of ebay so that I could actually use my phone occasionally. :)

I should have an ipad on my porch when I get home this afternoon, and I'll let her play with that too. These things can be great learning tools, just like childrens tv programming, but in moderation of course. She's been reading better than her 9 year old cousin since she turned 4.

MadGoat
Feb 24, 2011, 04:31 PM
Doctors are now saying that computer use might be detrimental to a young child's mental development.

An article last week mentioned that children should not be exposed to computers but, rather be exposed to real objects(they cited Lego in their example) and use their hands and imagination.

I for one wouldn't let a young child ever use a computer.

Joypebble
Jan 5, 2012, 11:09 AM

I'm guessing there's very little research around to tell you what they long term consequences are of introducing these things at such a young age.

Hmmm, I remember back in the '50's, people saying the same about television. So, how many visual artists and writers do you think were early-influenced by this distraction?

In the meantime, this thread started drifting off-topic in the very first response. Can we get back to the topic?

I'd still like to know what apps for 2-year olds are recommended? (My grandson has his own abandoned iPhone. It's a blessing when his parents take him out to a resturaunt. No screaming todler.) :rolleyes:

Thanks

ELMI0001
Jan 5, 2012, 12:39 PM
In the meantime, this thread started drifting off-topic in the very first response. Can we get back to the topic?

Nope, not done judging the bad parents yet.

I'm here looking for advice for the same thing. Many children specialty clinics use iPads as learning devices and I wanted to find out some apps other parents recommend.

Piggie
Jan 6, 2012, 09:50 AM
Hmmm, I remember back in the '50's, people saying the same about television. So, how many visual artists and writers do you think were early-influenced by this distraction?

I'd still like to know what apps for 2-year olds are recommended? (My grandson has his own abandoned iPhone. It's a blessing when his parents take him out to a resturaunt. No screaming todler.) :rolleyes:

Thanks

Yeah kids without TV's might actually go outside to play, ride their bikes and go round local friends for real to play with real toys.

Oh the horror of it all.

Much better they can sit glue to spongebob squarepants whilst mum prepares their favourite snack setting them up for a life of obesity and ADD

Plymouthbreezer
Jan 6, 2012, 10:25 AM
Interesting thread.

At my family Holiday gathering, I noticed many of my very young second cousins all using iPads and/or iPods/iPhones. Some were as young as four; it hit me as kinda insane.

That said, these kids are growing up in a world where so much of their lives will be digital. It would probably be detrimental to them in their educational careers to not be using this tech from an early age. As a elementary aged kid growing up in the 90s, computers were finally becoming something that teachers wanted to use in the classroom... Many college-aged folks today will have memories of using 80s era Tandy 1000s in the early 90s. I remember this sparked my interest in computers and technology in general. In many ways, a modern equivalent might be a three year old using an iPad.

That said, there are the inherent qualities of an iPad make it a less than ideal "tool for the job," so to say. Putting a $600 device in the hands of someone that young is an [expensive] accident waiting to happen.

Joypebble
Jan 7, 2012, 12:25 PM
Yeah kids without TV's might actually go outside to play, ride their bikes and go round local friends for real to play with real toys.
Oh the horror of it all.
Much better they can sit glue to spongebob squarepants whilst mum prepares their favourite snack setting them up for a life of obesity and ADD

Missed the point. I want my son and daughter-in-law to be able to enjoy a dinner out and take the 2 year-old along without having to run outside with him if he gets cranky (remember, "terrible twos?)

He is completely relaxed and at home with his run out old iPhone and that keeps him occupied and socially quite for an hour so and keeps my son's family inside the restaurant while we all enjoy a dinner. Now, if there were a few toddler apps to keep him engaged all the way to the dessert. Then we'd all be happy campers.

Still, this thread seems to drift all around the anthropological future-shock and education issues which, frankly, simply do not matter to the two-year-old or his overworked parents looking for a simple meal out with the family.

If I were the thread moderator here, I'd try to keep thread drift to a minimum.

(Been there, actually done that).

So, one last try. Any apps to suggest?

Thanks and

Bedoneseedjall

---JP

nateaallen
Feb 29, 2012, 03:51 PM
I came to this thread looking for recommendations and found none. How disappointing. I use my iPad 1 for school but when I'm out with my family my 5 and 2 year enjoy the diversion, great for waiting for a table or when one of the two is in a swim lesson. So here is what I have loaded right now:

-I just bought Sesame Street's "The Monster at the end of this Book" and both my kids enjoyed it. It takes about 15 minutes to "read" and they have read it a few times already.

-Magic Puzzles is great for my five year old, haven't tried it with the two year old

-MemMatches and Preschool Memory Match are great memory games that both kids enjoy. Because you can change the difficulty it adjusts nicely between the 5 and 2 year old.

-Drawing and coloring apps are always great: Doodle Buddy, Glow Draw and Crayola's colorStudio HD have different pros and cons

-Instruments: if you don't mind a bit of noise (they think it is music) try any of the instrument apps like: fingerdrums, touchband, or my favorite vuvuzela

Hope this helps a little

PixelInteractiv
Feb 29, 2012, 07:47 PM
How about learning how to count (1-10) using songs and rhymes:

Learn to Count HD (http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/learn-to-count-hd/id505077697?mt=8)

Thank you

Joypebble
Mar 1, 2012, 08:20 AM

What is the problem. There's loads of really good apps for kids.
Only problem I have is getting it back off him.

Well, what are they? People here are looking for answers, not "lookit me mommy" remarks and slices of your life. You claim to have the answers? I don't really think so. I think you just need to be recognized in any context. This is an information exchange, not a "Who's here" callout.

----------

... I use my iPad 1 for school but when I'm out with my family my 5 and 2 year enjoy the diversion, great for waiting for a table or when one of the two is in a swim lesson. So here is what I have loaded right now:...

Many thanks for your enourmously useful response. Just what I was looking for.

galarneau
Mar 1, 2012, 08:34 AM
I'll just say that i would bet most of the people here who are saying kids shouldn't use iPads don't have kids.

My 4 year old loves
Monkey preschool lunchbox
Freddie-fish (port of an old DOS/Mac game)
Putt putt saves the zoo (port of an old DOS/Mac game)
Goosed up nursery rhymes
Dora's ABC's

My 11 month old (yes, 11 months) likes to just flip through pictures of the family while he sits on my lap.

BJMRamage
Mar 1, 2012, 08:43 AM
Our 2.5 year old uses a few apps:

Elmo's ABCs: http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/elmo-loves-abcs-for-ipad/id426747278?mt=8

Monster at the End of this Book…starring Grover: http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/monster-at-end-this-book...starring/id409467802?mt=8

Another Monster at the End of this Book…starring Grover and Elmo: http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/another-monster-at-end-this/id473095033?mt=8

Morotobi's Adventure: http://itunes.apple.com/gb/app/morotobis-adventure/id449814252?mt=8

DinoBoy Adventures: http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/dinoboy-adventures/id455138887?mt=8

And a few others…gotta run. I can say more about these later but he loves them from the top down.
I don't have the iPad on me to see what else he uses.

mobilepot
Mar 1, 2012, 06:18 PM

any recommendations?

A great introduction to shapes and geometry built in an adorable, easy to use and extremely well produced app.

http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/id500024209

Youtube
http://youtu.be/ee3r5QEk7dg

etollive
Mar 17, 2012, 08:43 PM
I like almost all of the Toca Boca games. My girls(3 and 6) love the tea party and the kitchen app. Also, if you have Dora fans, there are a series of Dora games that are fun and educational.:p

redman042
Mar 18, 2012, 02:11 AM
My three year old loves the "My Name" app. Teaches her to write the letters of her name and other letters and numbers.

I'm totally with you guys on the benefits of iOS devices for kids, and the benefits to parents who want to go out to dinner (given that going out to dinner is otherwise practically hopeless for a 2-4 year old). I don't see any harm, and for those that do, I simply don't care what you think. Please start a new thread if you want to get on the soapbox.

Looking forward to more app recommendations especially for 3-4 year olds.

Tedddman
Mar 18, 2012, 02:13 AM
All the Monkey games are excellent:

Monkey Preschool Lunchbox
Monkey When I Grow Up
Monkey Math

redman042
Mar 18, 2012, 10:12 AM
I'll add that all the apps by Duck Duck Moose are excellent. So is Zoo train.

TechJunky
Mar 18, 2012, 03:52 PM
Don't know what's up with all the hate for iPads and toddlers. I think the interaction is way better than just feeding information with tv and movies.

My 2, soon to be 3 year old enjoys these:
Miss Spider's Tea Party
Miss Spider's Bedtime Story
Nighty Night! HD
Crayola Lights Camera Color
Wood Puzzle Maze HD
Alien Buddies -probably her fav

Apps she liked when she was slightly younger on iPhone:
Duck Duck Moose apps
Ice Cream!

When she was about 18mos, maybe younger, we used "Toddler Flashcards". And I am convinced she truly learned how to count using "Toddler Counting."

Melrussell
Mar 24, 2012, 02:25 PM
Fruit Ninja
In The Night Garden
Animal Hide and Seek Adventure
Itsy Bitsy Spider HD
Old MacDonald Had A Farm
Little Charley Bear
Lego Duplo Zoo
Toddler Piano
Let Baby Play
Smelly Sprout
Play School Art Maker
Talking Pierre

As you can see I'm a bad parent too. My 20 month old loves these. Have fun

GeneralDisarray
Mar 24, 2012, 10:05 PM
Only two apps my two year-old cares about:

Elmo's ABC's

jlicht75
Aug 15, 2012, 03:39 PM
Regarding Piggies quote above:

You dont have to let your toddler use the ipad often. However, there are occasions like long car or plane rides, when you are happy to occupy your busy toddler for an hour or two. We have travelled to Europe a few times and know what we are talking about.
Btw. Peakabok farm is a fun app for 18 months and older.

epramono
Sep 1, 2012, 07:41 PM
As a part of celebrating my 1-year old's birthday, I put together a list of 20 recommended iPad apps for 1-year old toddlers like my Noah. I put them into 6 categories, i.e. language (alphabets), reading, math, science (animals), musical and miscellaneous.

Language (alphabets)

Akzara
Alien Buddies
Fish School HD
Goodnight ABC
LetterSchool

Reading

Cocoons and Caterpillars
Even Monsters Get Sick
Little Star
Pixel and Parker
Puss in Boots - Great Adventure
Toy Story Read-Along

Math

Alien Buddies
Fish School HD
LetterSchool
Little Digits
TallyTots

Animal

ABC Wildlife
Akzara
AnimalTrackHD

Musical

Dr. Seuss Band
Fish School HD
Little Fox Music Box
TallyTots

Miscellaneous

Alien Buddies
Fish School HD
Timmy Tickle
Toca Doctor HD
Toca Robot Lab

If you want to know more about the reasonings behind the categories I make and why each app are listed in each category, I suggest you to read my 2,700+ words here:
http://www.geekswithjuniors.com/blog/2012/8/27/20-recommended-apps-for-1-year-olds.html

Lucyramsey
Sep 3, 2012, 03:26 PM
Sure it may seem like it's good, but is it?
Is it teaching real world creativity, and real world skills, patience, rewards, or instant gratification?

I'd rather children be creative in the real world with real things using their hands than to stare at a flat screen tapping on things.

I worry, whilst it might seem like it's a good idea, it may actually be creating more long term damage, attention deficit problems with real word things don't work as well, as fast or as easy as the electronic world.

Do you not think we are moving into a digital age? If my child can start to become accustomed in these things at at early age why not? Yes kids break things if your not watching them but most people 'do' watch them and actually play games with their children on this. I'm quite happy to play with my 2 year old with my iPad and am certainly not shelling out for a leaped when I have such an amazing piece of equipment as this that I can share with my family.

lilsoccakid74
Sep 3, 2012, 08:24 PM
ewww DX Do not let a 2 year old play with an iPad. Get him a picture book or something that's actually age appropriate

Why would a picture book be more appropriate than a picture book app? Jealous we didn't get to have them as kids huh?

Cowrulz
Sep 6, 2012, 07:21 AM
I hope some of the 80 year old parents that posted 1-2 years ago about children and iPads are still getting updates to this thread.

My son who is almost 22 months can operate the iPad fine, he's worked out how to unlock it and open the app that plays his favourite Elmo movie and he knows where the play button is. Since he watches no TV we figure the occasional Elmo and Disney video and Sesame street songs will be ok for him.

We are quite happy to let him use our iPad 3rd Gen's with mild supervision, but we won't take it from him if we get up to use the toilet or get a drink. We have told him what he is and isn't allowed to do with it and he respects that and follows it. All you have to do is give them reason to trust you and your judgement completely and make sure they understand why they mustn't do something. It helps that he is very advanced for his age but I cannot see why your average 24-28 month old wouldn't be the same.

He has been playing a bowling and motorbike game on occasion on our iPhone's as well for a few months and again we trust him with it. Good education and trusting your child can go a long way. We've even trusted him to carry the phones and other breakables around and asked him to take the iPhones to the other parent and never had a problem. I think it's sad when parents cannot trust their own children! Where and who have they learned their traits from? Perhaps it says something about their primary carers if they have learned to be untrustworthy.

We will most likely make one of our old iPad 2's his exclusively in the coming months. I should mention something that I think helps him understand loss of something he breaks; he learnt what the bin was not long after he could walk, and that anything that goes in there never comes back. So when he breaks a toy beyond repair (which I think has happened maybe once or twice ever), we told him it was broken (which he already understood by then) and that we couldn't fix it (also which he could understand), and it had to go in the bin and let him do it. After doing this with a toy he played with, and without getting upset I believe that he understood that he needed to look after his gear or he'd lose it. He trusts that when we tell him to not do something it's for a good reason and listens, but we always give him an explanation he can understand at least once.

How can they learn responsibility without a chance to be responsible? Besides, any lesson you can teach a child is worth more than what could potentially get broken if we're talking about material possessions. What is more important than a child learning and being happy?

Call me a bad parent all you like friends, I'll try not to be upset about it while my child outshines yours and lives a successful life. Embrace the best years that humanity has ever been lucky enough to have as they may not last.

OliverOSX93
Sep 9, 2012, 02:17 PM
Why would a picture book be more appropriate than a picture book app? Jealous we didn't get to have them as kids huh?

Well a child will learn how to use an actual book if you give them a book. No wonder teachers are getting miffed when children come in with no idea which way they open.

lilsoccakid74
Sep 9, 2012, 07:06 PM
Well a child will learn how to use an actual book if you give them a book. No wonder teachers are getting miffed when children come in with no idea which way they open.

So the problem isn't about a childs education or reading, but the physical way they open a book? You realize books are being replaced by e-readers at an exponential rate, and will be a majority of what these kids will be learning from right?

Don't worry that our children may open a book wrong, there are much larger problems.

faroZ06
Sep 9, 2012, 08:06 PM
Terminal is a great educational app.

Kauffman2
Oct 21, 2012, 07:07 AM
This forum was not created for parents to voice their opinions about what other parents are doing. I feel like my child is more developed than his counterparts because of the educational apps he plays with. Anyways here are some apps that my son loves.

Zoo train

Dora ABCs

Alphabet

Elmo's ABCs

Intro to letters

SunnyStudioNeo
Oct 22, 2012, 02:16 AM
Angry Bird classic version.

Laurel35
Nov 22, 2012, 08:15 PM
"Smart Toddler School Pro++" iPad / iPhone app– This fast-paced program works on many levels and will be enjoyed by younger children. Its structure is good, starting out with the basics (such as counting to five, or presenting the concept of a circle) and then moving to more advanced territory (counting to 10, and examining pentagons).* The best segments deal with alphabets, numbers, counting, colors and shapes.* The sound is clear throughout, and the lyrics are fun and informative."

PixelInteractiv
Nov 22, 2012, 08:30 PM

any recommendations?

Our educational apps have been getting good reviews on iTunes:
- Counting Numbers 123 HD
- Learn to Count HD
- Alphabet Jumbled
- Fido Goes Places DX
- Fido's Treehouse Scavenger Hunt
- My 1st Songs Collection HD

If you would like a demo, PM me :)

Laurel35
Nov 23, 2012, 06:42 AM
"Smart Toddler School Pro++" iPad / iPhone app– This fast-paced program works on many levels and will be enjoyed by younger children. Its structure is good, starting out with the basics (such as counting to five, or presenting the concept of a circle) and then moving to more advanced territory (counting to 10, and examining pentagons).* The best segments deal with alphabets, numbers, counting and shapes.* The sound is clear throughout, and the lyrics are fun and informative."

Laurel35
Nov 23, 2012, 10:05 AM
"Smart Toddler School Pro++" apple app– This all in one or kindergarten prep app provides everything about upper, lower case letters, numbers, colors, shapes, counting and provides good listening and learning.* The child will have the opportunity to learn to write, counting, colors, and advanced shapes.* My son learned lot from this app. He plays with it for hours and hours.

dancj
Nov 23, 2012, 04:34 PM
I like almost all of the Toca Boca games.
Yup.

Toca Boca games are excellent. Especially Toca Hair Salon - though that may be a little beyond a two year old, but my three year old loves it.

Username Here
Nov 23, 2012, 04:41 PM
Your pre-shool raises your kid(s) while your at work, and Apple when your at home...:rolleyes:

Zesa9
Nov 26, 2012, 04:16 PM
I just bought the Tap N Tell Math App for my 3 yr old grandson. He loves the Tap-10 counting game . Just buy the iPad case from Amazon, MoKo Slim-Fit Carbon Fiber Folio Case for iPad 2 & 3 to protect the device. Nothing wrong with the 2 or 3 yr olds using the iPad.

epramono
Mar 10, 2013, 05:45 AM
After spending many tens of hours, I finally managed to finish the next guide that we have been planning for months now. The list is made based on my personal experience with the apps, and by observing how both my sons, Philip (3.5 years old) and Noah (18 months old), are interacting with these apps. The apps have been very influential for my sons, and I hope that by sharing this list, it will help other parents to provide their juniors with the best and most suitable apps for their age.

Here's an overview of the list contents:

Alphabet Apps

Alphabuild
LetterSchool
The ABCs of God
Tomo House

Reading Apps

Animal SnApp: Farm
Rounds: Franklin Frog
Rounds: Parker Penguin
You and Me: We're Opposites

Math Apps

Count, Sort and Match
Farm 123
Jungle Picnic
LetterSchool

Puzzle Apps

Association Puzzles
MosaicHD
Tangram Puzzles

Miscellaneous Apps

Bamba Post Office
Pepi Bath
Pepi Tree
Toca Doctor HD
Toca House
Toca Store

If you want to know the reasonings behind each of my selection, you're welcome to visit the list here:

Best Apps for 2-Year-Olds (http://www.geekswithjuniors.com/best-apps-for-2-year-olds/)

Cheers,
Eric

karven
Jan 20, 2014, 11:11 PM
Perhaps you can discuss with him, if you do the little things to help, you can play for half an hour, the provisions can play a few hours, a few hours after must not play, or buy some fun toys for him, like those on Yes: http://www.toyswill.com/angry-birds-slingshot-in-actual-combat-plastic-toys30pcs-p-2173.html.

YanniDepp
Jan 21, 2014, 03:36 AM
I have a nephew who's just turned 3. I have a few apps for him on one of my iPads. He's only allowed to use the iPad 2 that my work gave me, he's not allowed to use the iPad 3 I bought with my own money :D

Toca Boca have some awesome apps that are designed for 2-year-olds. These are the ones he likes best:

Toca Train, which lets him drive a train around, with controls that are easy for a 2 year old to pick up.
Toca Kitchen, which lets him pick ingredients and cook food for a range of people and animals.
Toca Hair Salon, which lets you cut people's hair, curl it, and even dye it. Again, with controls that are really easy for a young child to pick up.

http://a4.mzstatic.com/eu/r30/Purple2/v4/a2/5b/d6/a25bd6f8-d16c-3010-5e3b-567f2069a162/screen568x568.jpeg

http://a5.mzstatic.com/eu/r30/Purple/v4/fc/e8/e2/fce8e2b9-e58a-1eb9-3692-aeff0591581b/screen568x568.jpeg

http://a5.mzstatic.com/eu/r30/Purple/v4/7a/42/70/7a427027-5505-9b5b-9381-90dd045c9f90/screen480x480.jpeg