Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

dirtslow

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Oct 29, 2010
I was just checking out reviews on the speck seethru and saw speck has the satin seethru blue on their site for the iphone 4. I haven't seen any one posting about it so I thought I would.

I am currently using switcheasy volcan black. It is OK case with good grip and decent lint repelling effect. But left/right/top sides of the case bow out slightly -- which is kinda ugly. I am looking for similar case but would hold the edges straight. The see thru seems to fit the bill. I am just waiting for the black color to come out. I was/am tempted by the candy shell (I know it is not the same as the see thru) after seeing it in person, but all the talk about flaking (and the $$) makes me want to wait for the black see thru.

I am not sure if this is the right place to ask, but, if anyone wants to part with their dock adapter cheaply :p from switcheasy, please let me know. I need 2 (preferred white but will do black too).\

thanks

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.