PDA

View Full Version : Cyber Acoustics Case Delivery..

KrisEagling
Nov 13, 2010, 08:01 AM
Hey Everyone

Just a quick question regarding delivery of my iPad case from Cyber Acoustics, I live in the UK and on their website it states that delivery can take 6-10 days from shipping date which was the 4th November. I know it may take some time still but that isn't whats bothering me, on their tracking website it says it was shipped 4th January 2010.. It used to have some tracking information, it said that it had been processed through their sorting facility in Portland OR but now it lists nothing...
Does anyone know why this may be, as earlier on today it was all there but now nothing..

Thanks
Kris

BergerFan
Nov 15, 2010, 04:58 AM
USPS suck for tracking info.
Your package will arrive, soon. I had the same thing happen to me. It arrived with zero updates to the tracking. I thought it was still in the US, lol.

Built
Nov 15, 2010, 07:57 AM
Hey Everyone

Just a quick question regarding delivery of my iPad case from Cyber Acoustics, I live in the UK and on their website it states that delivery can take 6-10 days from shipping date which was the 4th November. I know it may take some time still but that isn't whats bothering me, on their tracking website it says it was shipped 4th January 2010.. It used to have some tracking information, it said that it had been processed through their sorting facility in Portland OR but now it lists nothing...
Does anyone know why this may be, as earlier on today it was all there but now nothing..

Thanks
Kris

4th January 2010???

KrisEagling
Nov 16, 2010, 08:10 AM
Yeah for some reason it's says 4th January instead of November...
I just need a case for my lovely ipad now, I've been over 2 weeks without a case and it's just getting to me..

Kris

kazaam93
Apr 27, 2011, 11:57 AM
Hey Everyone

Thanks
Kris
Hey Kris, how long did your delivery take and what shipping method do CA use?

just wondering because I have ordered a case for my iPad 2 from them and it is supposd to ship today.

I'd appreciate a reply

P.s. Im in the uk as well