PDA

View Full Version : ZAGG invisibleSHIELD or PowerSupport for iPad

pectin232
Nov 15, 2010, 01:46 PM
I know there is alot of comparision with Spreck but no one actually compared PowerSupport with InvisibleShield.... anyone? As in their site... the Invisibleshield calls it as 'Military Grade' which might be more marketing hype as I have modified one of their covers for another phone for a camera and there were a lot of scratches after some time.

gnychis
Nov 15, 2010, 02:20 PM
powersupport is far more clear looking

Saberon
Nov 15, 2010, 02:33 PM
Don't even hesitate for a minute. Buy the PowerSupport without question. As far as I'm concerned it's not even a debate.

gnychis
Nov 15, 2010, 02:45 PM
got my ipad used with an invisible shield on it already, and i had to rip it off... was too distorting

pectin232
Nov 16, 2010, 07:31 AM
I was thinking about Powersupport as I had it on my 3GS since 1 yr still no scratches with my keys with them all the time at work....I thought maybe iPad was different.I guess I will go with them

T4R06
Nov 16, 2010, 08:24 AM
not to hijack the thread.. i just installed wrapsol on my new MBA and it was unnoticeable

jeme
Nov 16, 2010, 08:56 AM
Is there anyplace locally that stocks the power support iPad screen savers? Like Staples, office depot etc? Thanks.

gnychis
Nov 16, 2010, 10:45 AM
Is there anyplace locally that stocks the power support iPad screen savers? Like Staples, office depot etc? Thanks.

i would also like to know this, like if best buy carries them

Built
Nov 16, 2010, 01:59 PM
Power Support Crystal Film...There is no contest.

Zagg has MANY issues.

tekchic
Nov 16, 2010, 02:01 PM
Definitely skip the Zagg. I can't speak for the PowerSupport, but I can speak from personal experience that the Zagg is really orange-peely. I had BestBuy install a GhostArmor on mine and it's much better.

Next time around I'll probably try PowerSupport though. Always hear great things about their products.